Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL. OMG, that is awesome.

But, it's still Brown Bear. Oops. I meant Black Bears.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8d86Kjl1dg"]Bears Beets Battlestar Galactica - YouTube[/ame]
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Does anybody fucking care bear about this thread anymore?
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
        Does anybody fucking care bear about this thread anymore?
        I do.

I thought #8 was a hoot!
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
          Does anybody fucking care bear about this thread anymore?
          Nope, everybody is getting ready to celebrate another nirvonic mediocre Lions season.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
            Nope, everybody is getting ready to celebrate another nirvonic mediocre Lions season.
            This is Dumb. All of the territorial pissings are going to give me an aneurysm. Although you know you're right, this lounge act is stale. Even if there is a sliver of truth to the statement, there's just something in the way you communicate, that makes you look like a negative creep and reads like a paper cut feels. Maybe lithium is in order.

That being said, nirvanic, in its root state, actually means to ascend past mediocrity and break the given cycle of reincarnation. You may have been going for something like a an "oblivious numbness" or a sarcastic "heavenly" adjective, but stick to bashing dead horse football takes into powder and please leave transcendent vocabulary out of it. All apologies if this rubs the wrong way, but having ANYTHING positive to say would be a breath of fresh air and likely met with open minds and much more interesting dialogue. Now, if you don't mind, I will return to my regularly scheduled romper room comments about butts and whatnot.
            Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Because there so much positive about the lions. Dude, think about it. The fans think Barry was the greatest......he fucking quit on them. This is the Lions.

BTW - you're confusing negativity with reality. I'm way past having sunshine blown up my ass. If after eight years and the QB has only won three games against winning teams, that's who he is.
              Last edited by dwt1; April 30, 2017, 09:43 PM.

Comment

• Barry IS the Greatest. Of all time, dude. If you can't understand that, you are beyond help.
                Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
                  This is Dumb. All of the territorial pissings are going to give me an aneurysm. Although you know you're right, this lounge act is stale. Even if there is a sliver of truth to the statement, there's just something in the way you communicate, that makes you look like a negative creep and reads like a paper cut feels. Maybe lithium is in order.

That being said, nirvanic, in its root state, actually means to ascend past mediocrity and break the given cycle of reincarnation. You may have been going for something like a an "oblivious numbness" or a sarcastic "heavenly" adjective, but stick to bashing dead horse football takes into powder and please leave transcendent vocabulary out of it. All apologies if this rubs the wrong way, but having ANYTHING positive to say would be a breath of fresh air and likely met with open minds and much more interesting dialogue. Now, if you don't mind, I will return to my regularly scheduled romper room comments about butts and whatnot.

So you were hoping they would draft Butt?
                  Last edited by dpatnod; May 1, 2017, 02:21 AM.
                  Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                    Barry IS the Greatest. Of all time, dude. If you can't understand that, you are beyond help.
                    The greatest doesn't quit. The greatest doesn't have a coach from an opposing team develop a game plan to ignore him and proclaim "Barry will get his yards, but he won't hurt you." The greatest doesn't say on national TV that he doesn't care about losing. The greatest doesn't rush for negative yards in the playoffs. The greatest doesn't get taken out of the game in short yardage and goal line situations.

You're confusing exciting to watch with greatness. Not only is he not the greatest, he's not even the best running back to wear #20 on the Lions.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0O7973Ew8A"]November 13, 1983 - Detroit Lions at Houston Oilers (Billy Sims Karate Kick) - YouTube[/ame]
                    Last edited by dwt1; May 1, 2017, 05:37 AM.

Comment

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qhs8YZYqjmE"]Billy Sims Debut - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
                        Because there so much positive about the lions. Dude, think about it. The fans think Barry was the greatest......he fucking quit on them. This is the Lions.

BTW - you're confusing negativity with reality. I'm way past having sunshine blown up my ass. If after eight years and the QB has only won three games against winning teams, that's who he is.
                        Barry didn't quit on the Lions, he retired. He and all players reserve the right to do that whenever they see fit and they DON'T have to get DWT'S permission before doing so.....

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                          Barry IS the Greatest. Of all time, dude. If you can't understand that, you are beyond help.
                          He's so far gone the Shadow Wolves are helpless to find him.

Comment

• Yep.
                            Lions Fans.

Comment

• Good lord.

This thread is pure insanity.

Comment

• LOL.

And you're a Lions fan.

So.... same thing.
                                Lions Fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X