Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    I think you are wasting your time with Double Naught, the ignore button is a better option.
    You are probably right, and although I have never done so on principle.... it has been crossing my mind lately. It might have to happen.

At least it helps maintain the other threads integrity.
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• You might as well, you really have nothing to add.

Comment

• FFS.

LOL.
        Lions Fans.

Comment

• You're still engaging that shit?

Comment

• Nope.
            Lions Fans.

Comment

• Of course not, once you get past your excuses......you have nothing. What's your excuse for the five times the lions made the playoffs Barry's (the greatest) performance became non-existent? Seriously he completely disappeared in every playoff game.

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Congratulations guys, you've surpassed 2,000 posts of this thread now. How many hours of your lives is that?

2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                    You finally got something right, the describes the Lions for the last 60 years......and you keep tuning in.

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Comment

• I just can't wait until Matt Stafford signs his new deal, I may take Double Aught off ignore and the grab the huge Trump size Popcorn Bucket.

Comment

• 2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                              Congratulations guys, you've surpassed 2,000 posts of this thread now. How many hours of your lives is that?
                              The funny part is the thread actually accomplished it's goal.
                              AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• You are only a truly serious person with a respected opinion when you approach 30,000 posts, this thread has a long way to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X