• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell em
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
      I just can't wait until Matt Stafford signs his new deal, I may take Double Aught off ignore and the grab the huge Trump size Popcorn Bucket.

Comment

You are only a truly serious person with a respected opinion when you approach 30,000 posts, this thread has a long way to go.
        !!!

I diddly-liddly love talking stupid shit.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
          !!!

I diddly-liddly love talking stupid shit.
          Bwa Ha ha ha ha hah ha.
          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Topweasel View Post
            The funny part is the thread actually accomplished it's goal.
            Gooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaallllllllll!

Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
            Congratulations guys, you've surpassed 2,000 posts of this thread now. How many hours of your lives is that?
            Hey not one to argue with you LFIJ, but if you are going to be jealous about the post counts, I may have to invite you to the argument thread.
            Last edited by dpatnod; May 6, 2017, 01:16 AM.
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• (Says to self: oooo, a soccer gif in the Matt Stafford thread, .... let's try and lead the thread off in that direction)

Err, yeah, Balotelli was booked after that...... the "taking the shirt off" rule. Crazy.
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

I just can't wait until Matt Stafford signs his new deal, I may take Double Aught off ignore and the grab the huge Trump size Popcorn Bucket.
                Me too, just thinking about it makes me all giggly. Mediocrity will be guaranteed for 5 more years!!!!! It will be glorious!!!! And just think you'll wake up every autum Sunday and know exactly what the outcome of the Lions game will before it's even played - can't wait!!! I hope they get the deal done soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
                  Me too, just thinking about it makes me all giggly. Mediocrity will be guaranteed for 5 more years!!!!! It will be glorious!!!! And just think you'll wake up every autum Sunday and know exactly what the outcome of the Lions game will before it's even played - can't wait!!! I hope they get the deal done soon.
                  You forgot the sarcasm emote at the end. It must be hard and lonely being the "smartest guy in the room" knowing everybody else is so blinded and wrong.

Me any a lot of others will actually be happy when the new deal gets done (though no one is going to like the numbers).
                  AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• I'm not sure why DWT is so worried, they might have drafted Stafford's replacement. They have drafted two quarterbacks in the last two drafts. We may be looking at the future of Lion football with Rudock or Kaaya. He should be Mike Tyson ecstatic at the thought of Brad Kaaya getting a chance.

Comment

• Please don't confuse pointing out reality as being worried, why do you guys act like I care if Stafford is replaced? Why do you think I care if the Lions win or lose. I really don't give a rats ass either way. Notice, I have never said the Lions need to get rid of Stafford, I don't care if they get rid him or not. I have only ever pointed out the fact that they'll never win a playoff game as long as he is thier QB. You guys keep telling how wrong I am and Stafford keeps proving how correct I am.

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
                          Why do you think I care if the Lions win or lose. I really don't give a rats ass either way. Notice, I have never said the Lions need to get rid of Stafford, I don't care if they get rid him or not. I have only ever pointed out the fact that they'll never win a playoff game as long as he is thier QB.
                          Trying to see both sides of this shit, Dwt, but that ^^^ has thrown me slightly. Are you not a Lions fan?
                          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Oh man. I might have to unblock him to see the answer to this question
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                              Trying to see both sides of this shit, Dwt, but that ^^^ has thrown me slightly. Are you not a Lions fan?
                              Been one for 50+ years. But that doesn't mean I have to proclaim greatness of the team when it clearly doesn't exist. Nor does it mean that if the team wins or loses it factors in my life in the least bit. Nor does it mean I have to let go of reality and make excuses for why thier so-called super stars don't step up to make the plays required to win meaningful games.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                                Oh man. I might have to unblock him to see the answer to this question
                                Don't bother, you don't posses the mental capacity to understand it.

Comment

Working...
                                X