Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Yes you are allegedly a fan for 50 years but you don't care if they win. Got it.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
        Been one for 50+ years. But that doesn't mean I have to proclaim greatness of the team when it clearly doesn't exist. Nor does it mean that if the team wins or loses it factors in my life in the least bit. Nor does it mean I have to let go of reality and make excuses for why thier so-called super stars don't step up to make the plays required to win meaningful games.
        No but, you said you don't care if they win or lose. You don't give a rats ass either way etc. Does this mean, you WERE a fan for 50+ years, but now not so much?

And I don't think any fan needs to proclaim greatness whether their team is great or not. And wins & losses must factor in some way in a fans life, no? Otherwise......., what's the fucking point? I'm not meaning those nutjobs that go home and beat up people because their team lose........ but a win or loss must create something that determines your mood? It must? Again, if it doesn't, what's the feckin point?

I don't think the Lions winning a SuperBowl wouid affect me, other than going to Tanzania and snogging the face off Jaadam in a tiny rum bar!
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I have it on good authority that Marko wasn't even happy about the Hibs winning the Scottish Cup last year.

Comment

• "I don't think the Lions winning a SuperBowl wouid affect me, other than going to Tanzania and snogging the face off Jaadam in a tiny rum bar!"
            --------------------------------------I'll join ya!
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
              I have it on good authority that Marko wasn't even happy about the Hibs won the Scottish Cup last year.
              Very true....... although how Sunday all of a sudden became Wednesday is anyone's guess!
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• LOL, a true LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                  Yes you are allegedly a fan for 50 years but you don't care if they win. Got it.
                  Why do you care? Are you defined by the Lions? If so, then you're a loser. If the Lions win, are you a better person? Are you a lesser person if they lose? Do you a pay increase if they win? Less if you lose. What factor does the Lions winning or losing have on your life?

Comment

• Maybe the odd one out, but I am happier when the Lions beat the Packers.
                    Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
                      Why do you care? Are you defined by the Lions? If so, then you're a loser. If the Lions win, are you a better person? Are you a lesser person if they lose? Do you a pay increase if they win? Less if you lose. What factor does the Lions winning or losing have on your life?
                      It's just about being a fan, buddy. It's ok to "give a shit" if the team loses. It's ok to NOT want to talk about how badly we need more frozen veg after Hibs lose. Likewise..... it's ok to head out for a late supper and have a laugh if they win. That's not defining...... that's just Saturdays!

Comment

• Ok, late suppers taste like shit when Hibs lose.

They fucking define me.

Shit. I'm a Fucking loser.

Comment

• LOL for reals.
                          Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                            Maybe the odd one out, but I am happier when the Lions beat the Packers.
                            Just like Caldwell!

2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Comment

• Fucking Stafford...
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X