Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
    Why do you guys have to use such derogatory terms, he doesn't suck he's just not good enough to make make plays to beat winning team. He's solidly mediocre - your greatest expectation.
    dwt is right you guys. We should really lay off all the Stafford hating. I mean for the first time we have a pro-bowl MVP QB in his prime playing for the Lions. He's no Brock Osweiller, but if BQ can assemble a defense now, we might enjoy some success.
    Last edited by dpatnod; May 15, 2017, 11:32 PM.
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• I'll tell you what sucks, and it seriously fking sucks to a point where an anger builds......, "Dirty Grandpa" with Robert DeNiro. FUUUUK! There is 2hrs I ain't getting back. Thought, "this'll get better, this'll get better".
      Not even joking, it's the worst film ever witnessed. SUCKS.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Glad I haven't subjected myself to that. Thanks ya bawbag. I will skip that one.

P.S. Don't let shitty movies define you.
        Last edited by dpatnod; May 16, 2017, 01:22 AM.
        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
          I cut soda out of my diet. I may have a mtn dew or coke once every 3 or 4 months but that's it. Other than the occasional glass of orange juice I only drink water. I've dropped almost 50lbs since the first of the year and that's a major component (along with portion control)
          That's awesome Frank, you have done the hard part in losing it, now make sure you keep it off.

I would love to just drop 15-20 lbs. I will be playing on three tennis teams this summer and I just bought a new road bike so I hope that will help. I also plan on trying to eat healthier.

Good Luck with keeping the weight off!
          "Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand."
          Colin Powell

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsNC View Post
            That's awesome Frank, you have done the hard part in losing it, now make sure you keep it off.

I would love to just drop 15-20 lbs. I will be playing on three tennis teams this summer and I just bought a new road bike so I hope that will help. I also plan on trying to eat healthier.

Good Luck with keeping the weight off!
            That will help. I've been in fitness since 1994, being active is very good for your health but as far as having a significant impact on weight loss - it has far less impact than watching what you eat. For example, if you weigh about 185 pounds, you'll burn about 740 calories in a five mile run (running not jogging). That's about half the calories of a McDonalds meal.

Comment

• Spot on ^

My wife had a slight weight issue about ten years ago. She started to get fit and cycled to work every day for well over a year, 15 miles there, 15 miles back. Lost very little. Then she discovered ketogenic eating along with fasting. The weight fell off her and now I'm the heaviest person in the house at 13.8 stone. She says a healthy weight for me at my short arse 5'8" should be around 12 stone. Fk that though...... Need to give up McDonalds or Greggs Cappuccinos to achieve that, and that ain't feckin happening any time soon.
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• McDonalds? Are you serious? Who the hell eats that shit anymore.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Cappuccinos. Don't eat anything from the place. It's disgusting.

Comment

• Anyway...., back on topic...... saw a pic recently of Matt Stafford eating a Big Mac meal with large fries and Fanta. The fat cunt SUCKS!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                      Cappuccinos. Don't eat anything from the place. It's disgusting.
                      Ahhh.. that makes sense. Its been forever since that place actually tasted like food
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Cappuccinos. Don't eat anything from the place. It's disgusting.
                        I liked the Berry Bran Muffins but the idiots discontinued them.
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Must admit, I do like their hot apple pies. But not when they are like eating the surface of the sun.

Comment

• "McDonalds? Are you serious? Who the hell eats that shit anymore."
                            -----------------------------Almost never eat at fast food establishments.

"Cappuccinos. Don't eat anything from the place. It's disgusting."
                            ---------------------------Cappuccinos are filled with sugar. Not good Marko.
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Must admit, I do like their hot apple pies. But not when they are like eating the surface of the sun.
                              So what you're saying is, you like hot apple pies unless they are hot
                              Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• The old ones that were fried were amazing.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X