No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas fans have been demanding championships since the 90s glory years and they have been an abysmal failure. The fans have no power.

Comment

• Bottom line, Stafford is not mediocre no matter how many times you say it. Maybe not a 'generational talent', but few are. He is in the top half of NFL quarterbacks at the minimum. The team results however are mediocre. You can not lay all the blame at his doorstep.

Just cutting him with no plan for a viable replacement is not the path to improvement. IMO.
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Dude, he's the very definition of mediocre.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
          He is in the top half of NFL quarterbacks at the minimum.
          What's your list?

Comment

• Y'know, I was thinking this whole controversy the other day, and I think I figured it out. Different generations, different expectations. I didn't grow up in the " I am Entitled" generation, the "I Want It, and I Want It Now", my generation was more "Patience is a Virtue" an "Good Things Come To Those Who Wait"

Not saying one is better than the other, just that I understand your viewpoint. Understand mine.
            "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Originally posted by AMP View Post
              What's your list?
              Visit ESPN to view NFL Total QBR for the current and previous seasons

For one.
              Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
                Dude, he's the very definition of mediocre.

Like most are. There is not a 'generational talent' for all 32 teams.

Many teams have had success without a superstar.

Tom Brady, Cam Newton, Russel Wilson, Ben Roethlisberger, Aaron Rogers and many more were also unable to even get to the Superbowl last year you know. Actually a worse QB than MS won the superbowl last season.
                Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                  Like most are. There is not a 'generational talent' for all 32 teams.

Many teams have had success without a superstar.

Tom Brady, Cam Newton, Russel Wilson, Ben Roethlisberger, Aaron Rogers and many more were also unable to even get to the Superbowl last year you know. Actually a worse QB than MS won the superbowl last season.
                  No, because Peyton Manning's veteran leadership was worth another 30 yards in the air for his wounded duck passes. You just can't see it. You entitled millennial bitch.

Comment

• LOL. Oh, now I understand. Thanks for splaining it to me.
                    Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
                      Y'know, I was thinking this whole controversy the other day, and I think I figured it out. Different generations, different expectations. I didn't grow up in the " I am Entitled" generation, the "I Want It, and I Want It Now", my generation was more "Patience is a Virtue" an "Good Things Come To Those Who Wait"

Not saying one is better than the other, just that I understand your viewpoint. Understand mine.
                      Don't go all old wise man on us just yet Mick.

The are a whole bunch of whipper snappers in all directions though, that's for sure. But not all of them are selfish/me firsts. Think of our volunteer military for one. Kids, doing it for God and country, cause they chose to. Like every gen, there's good and ehhh
                      Last edited by Panoptes; May 20, 2016, 08:39 PM.
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                        Don't go all old wise man on us just yet Mick.

The are a whole bunch of whipper snappers in all directions though, that's for sure. But not all of them are selfish/me firsts. Think of our volunteer military for one. Kids, doing it for God and country, cause they chose to. Like every gen, there's good and ehhh
                        Oh, C'mon, I was enjoying that post, even wore a fake fu manchu when I typed it. In reality I was trying to hijack the thread and change it's direction. Looks like I failed.
                        "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• You hold the opposition to 10 points, your QB really doesn't need to be much better than Bernie. There hasn't been a SB period, and extremely few games (relative to games played) in the lifetime of the NFL that have been won with 10 points.

Comment

Oh, C'mon, I was enjoying that post, even wore a fake fu manchu when I typed it. In reality I was trying to hijack the thread and change it's direction. Looks like I failed.
                            You did just fine.
                            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• The name of the thread is supposed to be a lightning rod.

I know.
                              Lions Fans.

Comment

Y'know, I was thinking this whole controversy the other day, and I think I figured it out. Different generations, different expectations. I didn't grow up in the " I am Entitled" generation, the "I Want It, and I Want It Now", my generation was more "Patience is a Virtue" an "Good Things Come To Those Who Wait"

I'm 54 years old, it's not about wanting it now, it's about changing a 58 year old Lions staffing model of drafting a mediocre QB and then trying to build around him to success - obviously that does not work.

Comment

Working...
                                X