Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But, but, but one player disagrees!

Not sure where I hung my hat on anything.
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• I'm not sure what DWT is saying, but I gather he is taking credit for getting on ESPN and saying Stafford is finally getting his due. I'm not sure why he didn't use @dwt.

Comment

• I visualize the Stafford lovers as the guy who looks proudly at his beautiful antique car and says isn't she a beauty, not realizing that it sits on a rusted frame, 4 bald tires and can't get you around the block let alone to the grocery store.

But hey, isn't she a beut

Comment

• No, weak as far as analogies go.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
            No, weak as far as analogies go.
            What do you expect, considering who he is working with?
            Attached Files
            Last edited by CGVT; June 6, 2017, 06:21 PM.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

I'm not sure what DWT is saying
              I came to that conclusion long ago.
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                But, but, but one player disagrees!
                I couldn't care less about any player says, but I'm not the one who made these statements

Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                Yeah..... wtf do NFL players know? Amiright?
                and
                Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                Bah! What do other players know? Why would you trust them over the word of a faceless double-naught spy who admits to barely watching the games?
                Not sure where I hung my hat on anything.
                I don't know, based on your post

Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                Yeah..... wtf do NFL players know? Amiright?
                That you some how think NFL players know what NFL talent is.......I'll point out that Matt Millen was a NFL player. And that a list made up of votes by NFL players mean something. The #5 player on last years list was Adrian Peterson.....just saying.
                Last edited by dwt1; June 6, 2017, 07:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                  I visualize the Stafford lovers as the guy who looks proudly at his beautiful antique car and says isn't she a beauty, not realizing that it sits on a rusted frame, 4 bald tires and can't get you around the block let alone to the grocery store.

But hey, isn't she a beut
                  She probably shows up on a list somewhere.

Comment

I'm not sure what DWT is saying, but I gather he is taking credit for getting on ESPN and saying Stafford is finally getting his due. I'm not sure why he didn't use @dwt.
                    Still pretending that you have me on ignore??? How pathetic.

Comment

• Originally Posted by UKBB View Post

'Top 100 Players of 2017': No. 31 Matthew Stafford

Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford is voted the 31st-best player in the NFL by his peers on "Top 100 Players of 2017".
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                        Originally Posted by UKBB View Post

'Top 100 Players of 2017': No. 31 Matthew Stafford

Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford is voted the 31st-best player in the NFL by his peers on "Top 100 Players of 2017".
                        Your copy of the link doesn't work.
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Doesn't matter ;)

Comment

I'm not sure what DWT is saying, but I gather he is taking credit for getting on ESPN and saying Stafford is finally getting his due. I'm not sure why he didn't use @dwt.
                            He is saying how he was right all along and always said Stafford fricking was awesome, and you other losers don't have a clue.
                            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• It's good to see he's finally come around.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                                He is saying how he was right all along and always said Stafford fricking was awesome, and you other losers don't have a clue.
                                He is fracking awesome, he's the bomb, the absolutely best mediocre QB the NFL has to offer - and the Lions fans are dancing in the streets in joy to reach that high bar.

Comment

Working...
                                X