Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
    Like most are. There is not a 'generational talent' for all 32 teams.

Many teams have had success without a superstar.

Tom Brady, Cam Newton, Russel Wilson, Ben Roethlisberger, Aaron Rogers and many more were also unable to even get to the Superbowl last year you know. Actually a worse QB than MS won the superbowl last season.
    No team has ever built a dynasty without a super star.

BTW, Cam Newton did get to the Super Bowl last year, but you are correct about the others, but they all had their teams competitive, and were contenders to be in the Super Bowl - Stafford not so much.

I'll also point out Detroit passed on Ben Roethlisberger because they were busy trying to find talent to build around Harrington.

Comment

Thanks for pointing out how mediocre he truly is.

Comment

Like most are. There is not a 'generational talent' for all 32 teams.

Many teams have had success without a superstar.

Tom Brady, Cam Newton, Russel Wilson, Ben Roethlisberger, Aaron Rogers and many more were also unable to even get to the Superbowl last year you know. Actually a worse QB than MS won the superbowl last season.
        Your mom is a generational talent.

/thread

Thank you! I'll be here all week.
        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
          Your mom is a generational talent.

/thread

Thank you! I'll be here all week.

Haha! Nice!
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
            No team has ever built a dynasty without a super star.

BTW, Cam Newton did get to the Super Bowl last year, but you are correct about the others, but they all had their teams competitive, and were contenders to be in the Super Bowl - Stafford not so much.

I'll also point out Detroit passed on Ben Roethlisberger because they were busy trying to find talent to build around Harrington.
            So who has the Lions passed on because of Stafford? Russell Wilson doesn't count, he was drafted after Stafford had a 5k season and 40 TDs and took the Lions to the playoffs for the first time in a long time. He looked like a generational QB that year.
            AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• Yes, lions fans were deceived ha ha, the superstar was Calvin

Comment

• Since then, defensive coordinator took away what stafford does welled he has regressed ever since

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                  Since then, defensive coordinator took away what stafford does welled he has regressed ever since
                  I'd argue Joe Lombardi did a far better job of taking away what Stafford does well than any opposing defense.

Comment

• Chuck and luck is not a real scheme.
                    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                      I'd argue Joe Lombardi did a far better job of taking away what Stafford does well than any opposing defense.
                      Nope, Joe was a genius. It was all #9 you hard-working, focused, baby-booming cunt!
                      Last edited by dpatnod; May 21, 2016, 10:19 PM.
                      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Topweasel View Post
                        So who has the Lions passed on because of Stafford? Russell Wilson doesn't count, he was drafted after Stafford had a 5k season and 40 TDs and took the Lions to the playoffs for the first time in a long time. He looked like a generational QB that year.
                        They passed on 'someone else', and 'trying to win'. He has no answer to your question.

You are not going to draw a conversation out of this, or some kind of exchange of ideas, you know.

Just enjoy the heat from the figure being burned in effigy.
                        Last edited by dpatnod; May 21, 2016, 11:40 PM.
                        Lions Fans.

Comment

They passed on 'someone else', and 'trying to win'.

You are not going to draw a conversation out of this, or some kind of exchange of ideas, you know.

Just enjoy the heat from the figure burned in effigy.
                          I am not trying to change his mind. I am just trying to get to the root of why this has been such a focal point, to the point that rational thought has seemed to escape. Honestly I would love if he actually debated his point back instead of just being a broken record.

In the words of Luke, I sense some light in him. (Not the other guy though, he is fucked).
                          AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• That is the entire problem. We are beyond rational thought.

Many times in history a 'problem' has to have a person responsible.

That is how Hitler did it, and how Trump is doing it.

Someone is going to be the scapegoat, dammit.
                            Lions Fans.

Comment

• There have been a million attempts to turn this obsession into a rational discussion.

Most of them end with me being instructed on what to do with my penis. Weird.
                              Last edited by dpatnod; May 21, 2016, 11:56 PM.
                              Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topweasel View Post
                                No, he played a season of very weak opponents - they played just five teams with winning records and lost to every one of them. Maybe somebody in the organization should have noticed that.

Comment

Working...
                                X