Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
    Mickey Mouse
    Well, he'd be about as equally likely for the Lions to acquire as anyone who would be a possible upgrade to Stafford, so I'll give you that.

Comment

• Holy fuckballs! Kick the damn ball already!!!

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
      AAL- Sam Martin - Because the Punter is one of Detroit's most used assets

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
        They could have started Swanson at QB and come out 0-4.

That is my point. You can put anyone back there and lose just the same as with the highly paid starter.
        Gonz, I generally agree with you on a lot of things but youre twisted on this one.

And you still didnt answer the question.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Show me where I didn't answer the question.....Waffle? You're a fucking moron, my answer was infatic. Replace Stafford in a heart beat with anybody.
          Bah Ha Ha Ha!

Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

So.....did he lead them to victory?
            Was anyone else on the roster more capable of leading them to victory?

You know as well as I that any coach will not pull their starting QB for a dinged pinky. They have to be immobile or have a limb hanging or in a cast before they will sit their starting QB.

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
            The Lions lost 4 in a row to winning teams.

Others can keep making all the excuses they want.

The fact is, any other QB could have accomplished the same 0-4.

But nooooo, he's the bees knees and deserves to get paid.

Smfh
            The only stat you can use against Stafford is the W-L record and that he shares with the rest of the team. If you pay attention (which I know you do) to his personal stats, he is getting his job done, the ones he relys on to do their job are letting him down.

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post

That is my point. You can put anyone back there and lose just the same as with the highly paid starter.
            Then what would you have to say about Caldwell when he starts Swanson at QB and they lose? You wouldn't sit there and say it didn't matter because the result would have been the same.

.....if you are willing to let Stafford play out his contract while they look for his replacement, that is fine. I would suggest they are not going to find one very easily and they would be letting Stafford go just when he is ready to dominate the league.

Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
            Show me where I didn't answer the question.....Waffle? You're a fucking moron, my answer was infatic. Replace Stafford in a heart beat with anybody.
            Come on.

Ok replace him with another QB but you know that replacing him with anyone else on the current roster is not the answer.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
              And as always, when the bitch ass mouths have to actually make a clear definitive statement... they wilt like little flowers.

Stop being fucking cowards. Would you have wanted Orlovsky to start the last four games instead of Stafford?

Yes. Or. No.
              NO!
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

So you're saying that it's the team and not Stafford? I thought you always laid the blame on Stafford.
                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Why the hell do you guys engage this Fuckstick Troll?
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Chemiclord would be better off putting dwt1 on ignore, he serves no purpose. Low energy, sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                      Chemiclord would be better off putting dwt1 on ignore, he serves no purpose. Low energy, sad.
                      He's right chemi. Life in the forum is so much nicer now
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                        So you're saying that it's the team and not Stafford? I thought you always laid the blame on Stafford.
                        You know that's not what I'm saying.

Excuses
                        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Excuses
                          It sounds exactly what you've been saying.

Comment

Lions News, post 5694 ??., there is no fun in reading what you are really saying, dude!
                            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Clearly everyone saw he was not on top of his game but when he says he's ready to go and isn't just to appear a tough guy leader, it hurt the team long term. FAIL!

But like DWT pointed out, the fact HE lost to winning teams and how he did it is all deja vu just the same.
                              G, you know very well he couldn't do that. And if he did, you would be second () to say he's a wussy.

He can't lead a team of men that are beat up and dragging them selves onto the field when he sidelines himself. It ain't happenin.

The fault for that is Quinn's and Caldwell's. They needed to give a better option then Orlovsky at the time..
                              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

But like DWT pointed out
                                What is something no one has ever said trying to convince a group of Lions fans they're correct.
                                Last edited by jaadam4; July 21, 2017, 10:23 PM.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X