No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nope, he's a mechanics guy. So what is wrong with Marty's mechanics that prevents him from making plays to beat winning teams?

Comment

• Clearly too much sidearm.
      AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• On my way to work, there's a road named Stafford. Lately, the intersection between it and the road I use to go to work has been under construction, so I've had to take a detour that adds about 5 minutes to my travel time, 10-15 if there's heavy traffic.

It's been kinda amusing to be able to grumble, "Fucking Stafford" unironically.

Comment

• [ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yNhIrkm4pnE[/ame]

November 12th ill be on the 25 row 30 with my daughter, best friend and brother rooting on #9. Lets go AA, killebrew my AAL. ZZ my brother! Shut up Calvin. Shut up Burleson. Kick the fucking ball. Prater, put that mother flipper through the posts.

Fuck your dumb ass Jethro. Lets go. Kick that shyte!
          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Proof that Jethro Bodine doesnt understand football, outside of when florida hosts games at their stadium in Spokane.

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v168dCp3pwI[/ame]
            Lions Fans.

Comment

• You're love for mediocrity is well documented. Enjoy the season, it will be spectacular for you.

How many of those TD runs in that clip came from playoff games?

Comment

• That was one of the better Sander's videos that I have seen. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yNhIrkm4pnE

November 12th ill be on the 25 row 30 with my daughter, best friend and brother rooting on #9. Lets go AA, killebrew my AAL. ZZ my brother! Shut up Calvin. Shut up Burleson. Kick the fucking ball. Prater, put that mother flipper through the posts.

Fuck your dumb ass Jethro. Lets go. Kick that shyte!
                  Thanks for the video. A lot of memories there.

The thing I like about MS is he continues to get better every year. If he continues to ascend the sky's the limit.
                  Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                    Proof that Jethro Bodine doesnt understand football, outside of when florida hosts games at their stadium in Spokane.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v168dCp3pwI

Did anyone catch the name of the player that caught Barry at the 3:29 mark?

I hate that guy more than ever now.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                      Did anyone catch the name of the player that caught Barry at the 3:29 mark?

I hate that guy more than ever now.
                      Haven't watched it yet ... but I recall MARTIN MAYHEW catching Barry before, so that's my guess
                      WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Dead on
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Why do you hate the guy who brought you Matty?

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
                            You're love for mediocrity is well documented. Enjoy the season, it will be spectacular for you.

How many of those TD runs in that clip came from playoff games?
                            People bitch all the time about RB's who don't provide big plays, and people apparently bitch about RB's who do - in spades. Such is life I guess.

Comment

• I don't get how a guy can be a fan of a team but doesn't like any player.

Comment

• It's a special kind of stupid.
                                Lions Fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X