Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temper, temper

Comment

• I'm almost tempted to hit the "view post" button but I did that twice last week. He probably is talking about how much he loves Marvelous Matt!
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• I promise, you are not missing out on any new insights.
        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Kirk Cousins has been willing to bet on himself, by playing on one-year franchise tags rather than taking long-term offers.

Via the Washington Post, Cousins said during an interview on 106.7 The Fan that he “dodged a bullet” on a fourth-quarter shot to the back from Chandler Jones, but acknowledged the cumulative effect was there.

He’s been sacked 38 times in 14 games this year, after just 26 in 2015 and 23 last year. Only Jacoby Brissett, Matthew Stafford, and Josh McCown have been sacked more often this season.
          Three out of four have losing records. Hmmmm
          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Fitting company of losers (as QB's, not individuals, as far as i know) on that list.
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Gonz was the guy who said Harrington was a good QB but the Lions failed to surround him with good pieces. He has decided he doesn't like Stafford so he conveniently forgets those things he said. Sophistry at its finest application.

Comment

• G, they're the highest sacked in the league.

Shows a direct correlation btwn pressure and QB play. Also shows that MS rose above it to get his team a chance. The others? Not so much.

Don't you have to have a losing record to be a loser? Or have you changed that definition too.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                  Gonz was the guy who said Harrington was a good QB but the Lions failed to surround him with good pieces. He has decided he doesn't like Stafford so he conveniently forgets those things he said. Sophistry at its finest application.
                  Ewwww. He got ya there

Comment

• Gonz has 44,956 posts all contradicting each other and will deny has actually typed what he meant on many of them.
                    Apathetic No More.

Comment

• Lofl

Band of Bonehead Brothers

Boo hoo, someones criticizing the awesome Lions loser QB

You're only digging your own holes deeper by ignoring the obvious. Not wise.

pands

He's so awesome his peers once again thought so highly of him that he was NOT voted to another pro bowl.
                      Last edited by Panoptes; December 20, 2017, 04:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                        G, they're the highest sacked in the league.

Shows a direct correlation btwn pressure and QB play. Also shows that MS rose above it to get his team a chance. The others? Not so much.

Don't you have to have a losing record to be a loser? Or have you changed that definition too.
                        6 wins against winning teams (final record) in 9 seasons by a win nothing, alleged franchise QB is the definition of a loser.
                        Last edited by Panoptes; December 20, 2017, 04:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                          Ewwww. He got ya there
                          Dont be angry at me because your Faiders lived up to their nickname. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                            pands

He's so awesome his peers once again thought so highly of him that he was NOT voted to another pro bowl.
                            Must be a bitch to have to tow the company line even if it affects your stats.....but the bright side is you are getting paid.
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                              Lofl

Band of Bonehead Brothers

Boo hoo, someones criticizing the awesome Lions loser QB

You're only digging your own holes deeper by ignoring the obvious. Not wise.

pands

Actually you are the one digging, feel free to defend yourself on the Harrington post. You were the one who spent many posts defending Harrington because the Lions were not surrounding him with adaquate talent. You were right! He wasn't good but they surrounded him with stiffs. People would Moar Weaponz at you and you would rightly say Charles Rogers, Mike Williams and Roy Williams weren't weapons. Have you changed your philosophy to the dwt way of thinking of the QB as Messiah?

Imagine it from my confusion now when I see you do the More Weaponz bs because you don't personally like Stafford. We're all those arguments in the early 2000s phony bs? Because you aren't really addressing what I've wrote, instead you are resorting to Ad Hominem attacks.

Do you really think that Alex Smith hasn't been the beneficiary of Kareem Hunt and if the Lions had an RB like that it wouldn't help?

Are you still really saying Travis Swanson is an upgrade over Rollover?

Comment

• Kareem hunt has a career of 14 games - maybe he’s the beneficiary of Alex Smith and his 150 NFL game career?

Comment

Working...
                                X