No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excuse makers, as incorrectly referred to as by FS, use facts. The Stafford Nut Nuzzlers use emotion and hope to defend their stances.

Sorry, REALITY > Fantasy

I've given 9 years of SHOW me, don't TELL me. Still waiting....
    Last edited by Panoptes; January 16, 2018, 07:08 PM.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by HenryTheDeuce View Post
      How many Lions running backs have rushed for 100 yards in a game for Stafford over the last three years?

How many did Le'veon Bell have just last year?

Yeah, Big Ben does it all by himself... or he has the best WR and RB in football.

What does Stafford have?
      The better question is what does he need. He's getting 20 percent of payroll all by his lonesome. If he needs a ton,. It's not going to happen.

Comment

• He had CJ and the #2 (tied) D in the NFL at one point, WHAT DID HE DO WITH IT
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Well they scored 3 field goals in the last 3 quarters of play, and on the flag that was picked up, Stafford SAID that if he would have thrown a BETTER pass they may have had a touchdown.

But we know the game was loss because of picked up flag.

Comment

• Stafford is a God. Not THE God, but a God.

He will walk on water and lead us to a Super Bowl.

Ha!

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
              He had CJ and the #2 (tied) D in the NFL at one point, WHAT DID HE DO WITH IT
              He fumbled a chance to win a playoff game away - that's what he did with it.

Comment

• You should want Minnesota to win the Super Bowl - That way not only did Mediocre Matty beat a winning team this year. He beat the Super Bowl winner. How glourious would that be!!!!!
                Last edited by dwt1; January 17, 2018, 07:25 AM.

Comment

• ^^ Nailed it.

That is the dream.
                  Last edited by dpatnod; January 17, 2018, 12:19 AM.
                  Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Read an article on Stafford where they said the amount of sacks he takes will shorten his career.

In the absence of big injuries, do you think that’s true? He has broken a finger, had a busted up ankle and broken a collar bone from what I can recall but he’s tough and doesn’t miss many games.

Do you think that’s a fair assessment or is that banking on a big sack causing him a serious injury at some point?

Comment

• Originally posted by HenryTheDeuce View Post
                      Stafford is a God. Not THE God, but a God.

He will walk on water and lead us to a Super Bowl.

Ha!
                      When it is not THE God you should use a lower case g ie god.
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                        ^^ Nailed it.

That is the dream.
                        LOL
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
                          Read an article on Stafford where they said the amount of sacks he takes will shorten his career.

In the absence of big injuries, do you think that’s true? He has broken a finger, had a busted up ankle and broken a collar bone from what I can recall but he’s tough and doesn’t miss many games.

Do you think that’s a fair assessment or is that banking on a big sack causing him a serious injury at some point?
                          Yes. He was sacked the second most times in the NFL, behind only Trevor Seimian. It will very much shorten his career. You are seeing the effects of a poor offensive line up in Green Bay. Aaron Rodgers is hobbled every year, and this is the second time in 4 years now that he has missed a majority of the season. The same thing happened in Dallas after Smith went down and they lost Zeke. All of a sudden Dak wasn't a pro bowler anymore. You are seeing it out in Seattle as well with Wilson running for his life every single game.
                          1. Todd Gurley RB 2. Eddie Goldman DT 3. Tre McBride WR 5-7 OL Depth

Comment

• Originally posted by Topweasel View Post
                            My biggest complaint with the Lions specially since Caldwell is how much they have ignored one of MS's biggest strengths. They do the soft huddle a lot but really even if it's just for 2 or three drives to really push the point why would they never run hurry up outside panic time.

I know some people would say that MS only has the success that he has had in hurry up in garbage time. But we have seen them feel forced into it early in second halfs. I know our Defense isn't deep enough to handle quick 3 and outs by our O. But you should really try to fit it in somewhere in the game plan.
                            Yup

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                            Excuse makers, as incorrectly referred to as by FS, use facts. The Stafford Nut Nuzzlers use emotion and hope to defend their stances.

Sorry, REALITY > Fantasy

I've given 9 years of SHOW me, don't TELL me. Still waiting....
                            Fact: 85% winning percentage when he has a 100 yd rusher. Oh, my bad, that FACT doesn't follow your narrative.

Originally posted by guitarjack87 View Post
                            Yes. He was sacked the second most times in the NFL, behind only Trevor Seimian. It will very much shorten his career. You are seeing the effects of a poor offensive line up in Green Bay. Aaron Rodgers is hobbled every year, and this is the second time in 4 years now that he has missed a majority of the season. The same thing happened in Dallas after Smith went down and they lost Zeke. All of a sudden Dak wasn't a pro bowler anymore. You are seeing it out in Seattle as well with Wilson running for his life every single game.
                            Oh joy. Other fun FACTS. Feel free to ignore.
                            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
                              a big sack causing him a serious injury at some point?
                              Been there. Beer league hockey. One leg over the board, one nut between the cup and the dasher. Good times.
                              Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Here’s a fun fact, 4-55.

Comment

Working...
                                X