Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Topweasel View Post
    This is the real Mic dropper. Would it have been great if Stafford was the next Brady or Manning? Sure would have been. The fact that he isn't doesn't mean burn the team down. Just means that you that the supporting cast needs to be a bit better.

It preposterous to suggest that Stafford is the reason they haven't won a playoff games when there are dozens of QBs in the last 10 years that have won a playoff game that aren't good enough to even be a starter in the league.
    And they sustained the performance for how long? How many Super Bowls did the powerful Baltimore defense show up at?. How about Tampa? Chicago? Nobody has ever denied that it happens, just very infrequently when you compare it to a team with a great QB.

And I guarentee you, every one of the “dozens” actually made a play or two that factored in those wins. When is Mediocre Matty going to make a play that factors in beating a winning team, let alone a playoff game.

Oh and the real Mic dropper is when Mediocre Matty proves me correct year after fucking year. 4-55.
    Last edited by dwt1; January 23, 2018, 10:56 AM.

Comment

• ignore list.

How long to get to a "Mediocre Matty"? I'm guessing three sentences...
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• he throws the balls, he is not responsible for catching them.. "Guiselle" there is a lesson here, maybe Matts' wife should come out and tell everyone he is not responsible for blocking and catching or playin defense.. He is only the QB... Leave my Matty alone
        If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• The funny thing is he thinks it's a great nickname. But let's commend him for his hatred filled diatribes against Stafford and his ginger love for 0-4 Dalton has been relatively confined to this thread since the big blowup. Well done dwt1, we now know exactly where to get the newest hot take about Stafford.

Comment

• Not a great nickname, but a highly descriptive nickname.

Dalton? Who give a rats ass about Dalton? Justifying Mediocre Matty’s mediocrity based on Dalton’s mediocrity?
            Last edited by dwt1; January 23, 2018, 11:38 AM.

Comment

• Counterpoint - Dalton is only brought up because of you and your love for the Red Rifle. You consistently touted Dalton eve after his fourth subpar playoff game. Nobody would bring him up unless you talked about him. It's weird that you are so cocksure about the hated Stafford never winning a playoff game but tout the Ginger even though his playoff record is considerably worse.

Comment

• I still don't see what the Stafford haters are actually advocating.

Do they want a draft rookie QB? Do they want a trade? Do they want Rudock to start? Or do they just want to troll on this thread relentlessly?

We know your opinions about Stafford now. We know his losing record against winning teams bla bla bla.

What solutions do you propose?

I'm hoping that Stafford has a very similar season to Matt Ryan last year. Hits 30, has a break out season to realise the potential and leads his team to the Superbowl with a better finish.
                Last edited by TheLondonLion; January 23, 2018, 01:00 PM.

Comment

• Hahahahahaha.

Don't bother.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• What we want is for people to be realistic and recognize that

REALITY > hope
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Yes, they are quarterback monitors. They identify the problem and let you know there is a problem.
                        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                          What we want is for people to be realistic and recognize that

REALITY > hope
                          Thank you for your public service announcement.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
                            I still don't see what the Stafford haters are actually advocating.

Do they want a draft rookie QB? Do they want a trade? Do they want Rudock to start? Or do they just want to troll on this thread relentlessly?

We know your opinions about Stafford now. We know his losing record against winning teams bla bla bla.

What solutions do you propose?

I'm hoping that Stafford has a very similar season to Matt Ryan last year. Hits 30, has a break out season to realise the potential and leads his team to the Superbowl with a better finish.
                            They are not offering solutions, just advocating that anyone else would be better.
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I've offered solutions in the past but like I have also stated, a guy sitting on his couch 2K miles away with ZERO actual sway cannot resolve actual team problems.

MATT STATFORD continues to write his own history. LOSER against better teams. Unable to raise up those around him. Routinely
                              Last edited by Panoptes; January 23, 2018, 01:29 PM.
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Yawn

Comment

Working...
                                X