Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    Counterpoint - Dalton is only brought up because of you and your love for the Red Rifle. You consistently touted Dalton eve after his fourth subpar playoff game. Nobody would bring him up unless you talked about him. It's weird that you are so cocksure about the hated Stafford never winning a playoff game but tout the Ginger even though his playoff record is considerably worse.
    Bullshit, that?s a flat out lie. Fucking prove it.

My only comments on him were in his fifth year and he was in a tear leading Cincy to a 10-3 and I commented that he was playing great but let?s see if it translates into a playoff win. I can take all you bullshit, but don?t fucking make shit up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
      They are not offering solutions, just advocating that anyone else would be better.
      No, that just that he won?t get you there. That?s been proven.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
        Kind of like watching Mediocre Matty play a good team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
          I've offered solutions in the past but like I have also stated, a guy sitting on his couch 2K miles away with ZERO actual sway cannot resolve actual team problems.

MATT STATFORD continues to write his own history. LOSER against better teams. Unable to raise up those around him. Routinely
          Yes you have offered solutions in the past for Joey Harrington, get a running game, build a defense, MOAR trenches! You must know the Lions are failing with this. Much like dwt with the Ginger Warrior Andy Dalton, you are changing your tune.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
            this made me laugh more than it should have

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
              I've offered solutions in the past but like I have also stated, a guy sitting on his couch 2K miles away with ZERO actual sway cannot resolve actual team problems.

MATT STATFORD continues to write his own history. LOSER against better teams. Unable to raise up those around him. Routinely
              I don't buy that. He makes those around him better....except for the O line somehow. I am not aware of any WR that was worse when they were with Stafford than elsewhere. Golden Tate and Marvin Jones are better with Stafford. You could make an argument that Boldin wasn't better here than Ari and Bal but I don't think that was on Stafford. I think being 59 years old was a factor.

Comment

• The solution Mark, is to treat the position like any other and not sit on it. Don't keep handing him the job every year without real competition. Draft a qb every year even if 6th rounder. Make him accountable and change him to be better.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                  Yes you have offered solutions in the past for Joey Harrington, get a running game, build a defense, MOAR trenches! You must know the Lions are failing with this. Much like dwt with the Ginger Warrior Andy Dalton, you are changing your tune.
                  I think the problem with the solutions offered there are the Lions have not successfully done it. If the Lions turn this defense elite, and establish a real running game with Stafford under center and this team would be SB contenders every year.

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                    The solution Mark, is to treat the position like any other and not sit on it. Don't keep handing him the job every year without real competition. Draft a qb every year even if 6th rounder. Make him accountable and change him to be better.
                    Stafford for the last 3 years has been great. In the last 3 years he has played at an elite level. Prior to that not so much. He has improved.

Comment

• Challenge him, not change him. Coaching staff has to bring out his inner alpha, I'd he has one, and get him to hate losing so bad that losing is not an option.

Comment

• They have drafted a quarterback the last two years, but here is a hint most of these quarterbacks are talented enough to challenge Stafford. The whole challenge him argument is silliness in the extreme. Total nonsense by people grasping at straws, improve the team, wins will come.

Comment

• You suoporters,just talk about his physical tools. I try to see what the
                          An is about when he speaks, and what he says in presses and after losing games. I actually believe that he really thinks the success on
                          F the team falls on him and the. He wilts under the pressure.

Comment

Challenge him, not change him. Coaching staff has to bring out his inner alpha, I'd he has one, and get him to hate losing so bad that losing is not an option.
                            Stafford is a competitor. You can see that from the constant playing through pain and late winning drives.

Comment

Challenge him, not change him. Coaching staff has to bring out his inner alpha, I'd he has one, and get him to hate losing so bad that losing is not an option.
                              He can't win by himself. No QB can. Until this team builds a defense Stafford will continue to put up great numbers and the team will lose. It takes a team. I cannot think of any team that has ever won with a great QB surrounded by ok to terrible players all around him.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
                                I still don't see what the Stafford haters are actually advocating.

Do they want a draft rookie QB? Do they want a trade? Do they want Rudock to start? Or do they just want to troll on this thread relentlessly?

We know your opinions about Stafford now. We know his losing record against winning teams bla bla bla.

What solutions do you propose?
                                Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh the wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round....
                                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X