X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha!

But it is why this thread was created.
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• I'm not convinced that London Lion isn't a creation of a forum member that is just fucking with us all by giving DimWiT a chance to rehash all of his favorite shit.

Hell, I would think it might even be DimWiT himself, but he's too fucking stupid to pull it off.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
        Ha!

But it is why this thread was created.
        Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh the wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round....
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          I'm not convinced that London Lion isn't a creation of a forum member that is just fucking with us all by giving DimWiT a chance to rehash all of his favorite shit.

Hell, I would think it might even be DimWiT himself, but he's too fucking stupid to pull it off.
          DimWiT's alter ego?
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
            I'm not convinced that London Lion isn't a creation of a forum member that is just fucking with us all by giving DimWiT a chance to rehash all of his favorite shit.

The grammar would be worse. And it would be missing a word in every other sentence if it was dipshit.
            Lions Fans.

Comment

• It's probably Mulbach pulling his shit again.

Mulbach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lions Fans.

Comment

• Coast Guard varmit, you are a big reason why this forum can't get new members.

You are the typical internet bully.

You are probably a great father and husband, but on this forum your a turd, but only a color rush turd.

You attacked Coop, now he doesn't come back. Hope you feel good about yourself.

Your a shallow human.

Comment

• Coop has attacked other people, he's not blameless.

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                    Coast Guard varmit, you are a big reason why this forum can't get new members.

You are the typical internet bully.

You are probably a great father and husband, but on this forum your a turd, but only a color rush turd.

You attacked Coop, now he doesn't come back. Hope you feel good about yourself.

Your a shallow human.
                    Fuck Coop.

You don't know the history so maybe you should...uh I don't know...Shut the fuck up?

BTW, *you're*
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by kreton View Post
                      I don't buy that. He makes those around him better....except for the O line somehow. I am not aware of any WR that was worse when they were with Stafford than elsewhere. Golden Tate and Marvin Jones are better with Stafford. You could make an argument that Boldin wasn't better here than Ari and Bal but I don't think that was on Stafford. I think being 59 years old was a factor.
                      It would be refreshing if the Lions didn't have to keep going to the FA route to get a WR. Develop somebody in house for once. WR is a pretty deep position and the Lions don't have any WR that was developed in house during the entire Stafford era. Is that 100% on the GM? Hopefully Galloway develops into a player where they don't need to go the FA route again.

Comment

• Originally posted by kreton View Post
                        I don't buy that. He makes those around him better....except for the O line somehow. I am not aware of any WR that was worse when they were with Stafford than elsewhere. Golden Tate and Marvin Jones are better with Stafford. You could make an argument that Boldin wasn't better here than Ari and Bal but I don't think that was on Stafford. I think being 59 years old was a factor.
                        When you watch football - do you really understand what is going on? Seriously?

The things that limit Mediocre Matty's ability to be a truly great QB are things that have nothing to do with the rest of the team. After nine years as a starting QB, Mediocre Matty still doesn't see the defenses well, just this year, how many times did you see him audible into a play the defense was ready for? He doesn't see the wide open receiver. He doesn't see the blitz, and he doesn't recognize where pressure is coming from.
                        Last edited by dwt1; January 24, 2018, 07:09 AM.

Comment

• Again the two highest drafted receivers in the Stafford era are Titus Young and Ryan Broyles. That's 100 percent on the GM. They picked Derrick Williams and he had hands issues in college. 9 receivers in 9 years and most of them are later round filler.

TJ Jones has developed into something serviceable. Goladay looks good but can he stay healthy?

Comment

• Goladay could be something, but i think he'll suffer through consistency issues.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
                                It would be refreshing if the Lions didn't have to keep going to the FA route to get a WR. Develop somebody in house for once. WR is a pretty deep position and the Lions don't have any WR that was developed in house during the entire Stafford era. Is that 100% on the GM? Hopefully Galloway develops into a player where they don't need to go the FA route again.
                                They haven't really tried that I can think of.

Comment

Working...
                                X