No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have no problem with people having dissenting views. That's why we're here right? Share, converse, discuss, debate, argue, etc...

But he says the same dam thing over and over. Regurgitates it every time as if the last 137 times we didn't get his point. Drags it to every discussion and every thread. That is the issue. Nobody gives a crap that he has no confidence in MS. Guess what? He is nowhere close to being the only person that believes that. But he takes it too far and when we want to discuss something else it comes back to that.

You guys patting him on the back think Deb said "stop it" just because? Do you like having that same argument in every thread and discussion? You have it with him.

For fu(ks sake
    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
      I have no problem with people having dissenting views. That's why we're here right? Share, converse, discuss, debate, argue, etc...

But he says the same dam thing over and over. Regurgitates it every time as if the last 137 times we didn't get his point. Drags it to every discussion and every thread. That is the issue. Nobody gives a crap that he has no confidence in MS. Guess what? He is nowhere close to being the only person that believes that. But he takes it too far and when we want to discuss something else it comes back to that.

You guys patting him on the back think Deb said "stop it" just because? Do you like having that same argument in every thread and discussion? You have it with him.

For fu(ks sake
      Like you don't do the same thing - Fuck you.

Comment

• Why you gotta hate?
        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
          No, no, no - you're making shit. It's not crickets, I have answered the question many times - you just don't like the answer because it's not what you want - sorry man, the world doesn't work that. It doesn't matter what name I throw out there, it's irrelevant - until the man actually steps on the field, I, or you, have no fucking clue as to if he is a better option - no fucking clue. But I do know one thing, after nearly 100 games in the NFL (1) Stafford has PROVEN will not win a playoff game in the NFL - (2) he is not a difference maker, hanging on to him gets the Lions nothing, absolutely nothing. (3) But you're afraid to try someone different because he may be worse.....so fucking what - at least they tried to improve, keeping Stafford is not even an effort to try to improve.
          1.) Not a fact just because you say it so often.

(2)I've seen him lead a good number of winning come from behind drives. I've seen him fool Dallas into an easy touchdown thinking he would spike it. I have seen SOME good performances.

(3)Nobody here is afraid. Who you want to try?
          Lions Fans.

Comment

No, no, no - you're making shit. It's not crickets, I have answered the question many times - you just don't like the answer because it's not what you want - sorry man, the world doesn't work that. It doesn't matter what name I throw out there, it's irrelevant - until the man actually steps on the field, I, or you, have no fucking clue as to if he is a better option - no fucking clue. But I do know one thing, after nearly 100 games in the NFL Stafford has PROVEN will not win a playoff game in the NFL - he is not a difference maker, hanging on to him gets the Lions nothing, absolutely nothing. But you're afraid to try someone different because he may be worse.....so fucking what - at least they tried to improve, keeping Stafford is not even an effort to try to improve.
            The alternate interpretation is that you are scared to offer up who they should go after because that name will be tied to you. Your stance is part copout, part passive-aggressive. You are right that I don't like your answer because it is a weasel answer. The free agent class didn't really have anyone, I would have drafted Connor Cook in the third round.

But you, you really don't want to offer anything of substance because if the guy fails it will be thrown back in your face. It is much easier that way albeit less courageous.

Comment

• So... 'you don't know' is your answer. Fine. If you can't develop your ideas into something that might work - like an alternative, and into an actual discussion, there is no reason for you to keep whining. We have heard your bitching enough times. There is no reason to keep on with it unless you can take it somewhere further in the conversation. You are not being persecuted. You are being annoying.
              Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                How can he not be a fan?

He has been around as long as the longest of us.

I can understand the pessimistic attitude because the Franchise has given zero to brag about for over half a century.

He wants this Franchise to have success just like the rest of us. Their own mismanagement has denied that from happening and he, like the overwhelming majority of the long time fans, is in show me mode, not,..... have a drink of the Kool Aid mode.

Conversation would surely get interesting next off season if Stafford shows us all something.

It is showtime. Zero hour has arrived in terms of Stafford's ability to become elite.
                Like I said, he only attacks people on here and I've never heard him actually talk about any players he likes. I've been here 15 years. At some point if winning a championship is the only time you will have any happiness with the team then maybe that team is not for you. The chance of the Lions winning a Super Bowl is extremely low.

His attacks crack me up, like we have any impact on the product on the field. Like my opinion that you need to come up with a better alternative to Stafford before getting rid of him is an impediment to their success.

Comment

Certainly not with you....you're incapable, all you can do is hate.
                  We've already discussed this. The only thing I "hate" is when you involve insulting my family in these tirades. Uncalled for, Dude. We are both entitled to our difference in opinion.

EDIT: FWIF, I didn't participate in the senseless poll, didn't need to.
                  "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• I diddly-liddly love you too Sharky!
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post

EDIT: FWIF, I didn't participate in the senseless poll, didn't need to.
                      Lions Fans.

Comment

No, no, no - you're making shit.
                        Yes. Yes I am.
                        Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                          I really believe that the people that say it's a team game, the QB doesn't make that much difference, etc., are just in denial. They think that Quinn is going to put together this great defense, shore up the running game, and offensive line in the next 5 -10 years and get over the hump and win a Superbowl or at least get there with Stafford as QB.

But reality is is that with him at QB the lions will be 8-8, with a possibility of going 10-6 or 11-5 in 1 or 2 seasons in the next 10 seasons he has left and win maybe 1 playoff game.

Half of his career is already over. He has, count them, maybe 10 seasons left as a productive QB. So far 7 years has got them nothing.

What are the odds that in his remaining 10 seasons, or tries, if you will, he can have a black jack hand? Seriously, I think the odds would be less than 5 %.

I am not in denial. I don't believe he can play consistent enough to help the team win a championship. But considering they might stay with him, I hope he proves me wrong.
                          I hope he does prove you wrong as well. That would be GRRRRREEAAAAAAT! as Tony ye old Tiger says. Hope. But I really doubt 10 he's playing (and if so, here) years myself.

Not uncommon for qb's to develop and hit their stride about this time in their NFL career. Maybe he will. Maybe he won't. Time will tell. It's not a fact until he hobbles off of the field for the last time like Payton Manning did. Period. Then it will be, and we can all call it such. Although, that is maybe like looking back at Marino and asking "but what if he had Barry Sanders and Jerry Rice on his team?". I doubt you can ever say as a FACT you can not win with one specific guy on the team. I am sure if Kellen Moore shat butterflies and pissed rainbows that he could have beat out MS.

Facts are like, proven things, right? Saying you can't do x,y, or z with one player regardless of who else is on the team is ludicrous when the Lombardi Trophy is shared with qb's such as Mark Rypen, Ken Stabler, Jim McMahon, Jeff Hostetler, Jim Plunkett, Brad Johnson and Trent fricking Dilfer.

The page you're looking for may have been changed, moved or mysteriously gone missing

I'm hoping for Lions improvement. If Stafford comes through - cool. If someone else, I am good with that. But if you want to go down that road, who you thinking that is a realistic better option. I am all for the sure thing, if you can name it. Even the suggestion of, well what if we brought in Bill Braskey and split qb time and saw what happened - who won out? OK, let's discuss it.

There is the crux of the fued.

Side 1: So, what do you wanna do about it.

Side 2: F*#K You, you hating piece of Palomalu!!!!!!!! Your life must suck. You must be a sewer repair man!

I'm rooting for MS to succeed this year. But I am not in some denial, dude.

I am open to rooting for someone else. I don't expect Orlovsky to step in if MS goes down and have some mircale season. Rudock - I don't know I don't follow college ball close enough. But I would be ecstatic if he came in and went all Drew Bress on our ass and MS went on to play Cambodian FB when his contract runs out.

You can not really do something just to 'do something'. Like cut MS without a 'plan'. That is a set of future goals which you work towards facilitating coming to be reality. So the ONLY damn place to go with this discussion is...... who you gonna go with? FFS you can answer Rudock. You can answer Orlovsky, too late for RG3, but you can have an answer instead of a personal attack (I don't mean you wcfwtf). Or just reply "DiscussioN Over!!!!! Hands over my ears!!!!!" so we know you are in time out (again, not you wcfwtf).

dwt, friend, just (1) calm the hell down and discuss or (2) stfu, you ignorant slut. C'mon man. I diddly-liddly love ya brother!
                          Last edited by dpatnod; May 26, 2016, 06:31 PM.
                          Lions Fans.

Comment

So, GO LIONS!

And for the fans who don't like what I say, Go Fuck yourselves, for now, until that happy day, when we can all, as Lions fans, unite, and tell the rest of the NFL to go FUCK themselves.
                            you must have been at the jaadam satellite rum camp when you posted this
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                              So... 'you don't know' is your answer. Fine. If you can't develop your ideas into something that might work - like an alternative, and into an actual discussion, there is no reason for you to keep whining. We have heard your bitching enough times. There is no reason to keep on with it unless you can take it somewhere further in the conversation. You are not being persecuted. You are being annoying.
                              Stop it stop it stop it...
                              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

I really believe that the people that say it's a team game, the QB doesn't make that much difference, etc., are just in denial. They think that Quinn is going to put together this great defense, shore up the running game, and offensive line in the next 5 -10 years and get over the hump and win a Superbowl or at least get there with Stafford as QB.

But reality is is that with him at QB the lions will be 8-8, with a possibility of going 10-6 or 11-5 in 1 or 2 seasons in the next 10 seasons he has left and win maybe 1 playoff game.

Half of his career is already over. He has, count them, maybe 10 seasons left as a productive QB. So far 7 years has got them nothing.

What are the odds that in his remaining 10 seasons, or tries, if you will, he can have a black jack hand? Seriously, I think the odds would be less than 5 %.

I am not in denial. I don't believe he can play consistent enough to help the team win a championship. But considering they might stay with him, I hope he proves me wrong.
                                There's a couple factors with people like you that set eyes rolling.

1) Look at the list of champion QBs over the last twenty years. For all the talk about Peyton Manning and Ben Rothlisberger and Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers and Drew Brees, until this last year only two of them have multiple titles to their credit.

Meanwhile, you also have names like Eli Manning, Joe Flacco, Trent Dilfer, Brad Johnson... you honestly want to tell me that Stafford can't EVER be on that level? You honestly want to say he can't EVER catch the sort of lightning in a bottle that Eli and Flacco caught? You honestly want to say there's no way possible that he can't ride a defense like Russell Wilson or Peyton's Manning's corpse?

Really?

Are you absolutely SURE you wanna run with that angle?

2) Let's just say, for the sake of argument, that you're right. Stafford probably isn't EVER going to get there. So, let's commit to dropping him.

Then what is your answer? Crickets don't count. Continuing to play the QB lottery isn't acceptable either. Throwing out meandering treatises couched in "I'm not a GM" aren't good enough either.

Give us a fucking name. Oh wait, none of you twats can, because there ISN'T ONE. There's no better option, and you know it, but don't want to look like an imbecile putting your dick on the table for everyone to laugh at.

So guess what? You get to deal with it, like the rest of us who would LOVE a better QB but understand there's no one better available to the Lions, and that cutting off our noses to spite our face is stupid as FUCK.

Man up, and give us a name that we can properly ridicule and mock your stupidity for. Otherwise, shut up forever.
                                Last edited by chemiclord; May 27, 2016, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X