Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
    If only we could go back to the glory days when we had a real QB.

You know, Horrible Harrington. Putrid Peete. Winless Ware. Lame Long. Kraptastic Kitna. Dumbass Detmer.
    4-55 - the glory of it all.

Comment

• Yeah..... Jeapardy is on at 7:30. 713 matchsticks. Yeah.
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• heading for nine losses in 2018.......wonderfully mediocre!!!!!!

Comment

• $100.

Wapner

Gotta get my boxer shorts at K-Mart
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
            $100.

Wapner

Gotta get my boxer shorts at K-Mart
            If you can find a Kmart. All the Kmarts by us closed down.
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Over at Touchdown Wire, Andy Nesbitt put together a ranking of the 17 worst first-round quarterbacks taken this millennium. If you immediately wondered not if the 2002 No. 3 overall pick, Joey Harr…

Joey Harrington ranked 4th-worst 1st-round QB since 2000

Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• But Gonz loved him. Too bad the Lions ruined him
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Owning the No. 1 pick in the NFL isn’t always a sure thing, though it has certainly worked out for a number of teams lately. Let’s rank every No. 1 pick from 2000, going from worst to b…

Ranking every NFL No. 1 overall pick from 2000, worst to best

3. Matthew Stafford, Lions, 2009

Matthew Stafford has been the franchise QB the Lions hoped they were getting when he went No. 1 in 2009. Has he won a playoff game? No, no he hasn’t. But it’s the Lions, after all. Stafford has thrown for over 4,200 yards in each of the last seven seasons and had a monster year in 2011 when he went for over 5,000 yards and 41 TDs.
                  Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                    https://lionswire.usatoday.com/2018/...qb-since-2000/

Not sure I agree with how badly they rated Griffin III. He carried the Skins into the playoffs as a rookie. And their decision to play him while injured maybe cost him his career.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                      https://lionswire.usatoday.com/2018/...qb-since-2000/

[emoji38]
                      Hard to believe that there are 3 worse than him.
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by LightninBoy View Post
                        Not sure I agree with how badly they rated Griffin III. He carried the Skins into the playoffs as a rookie. And their decision to play him while injured maybe cost him his career.
                        During his rookie season, I had occasional thoughts that he might be the guy teams would choose to start a franchise with if they could choose anybody (over Rodgers only due to age, not ability). He fell fast
                        WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                          If you can find a Kmart. All the Kmarts by us closed down.
                          Has the one at 400 Oak Street in Cincinnati closed down? Hope not. Raymond Babbitt will freak the fuck out.
                          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                            Hard to believe that there are 3 worse than him.
                            Yeah. I mean Russell has to be number one. But then who else after that? Tebow maybe. Ponder for sure. Didn't the Jags get an epic bust before they settled on the current probable bust?

Well took a look at the list RG3 is bad but not Harrington bad and I forgot Manziel was a first rounder. I get RG3 cost a fortune because Skins are stupid, but there are several first rounders worse than him. Manziel and Russell fit though.
                            Last edited by Topweasel; April 4, 2018, 03:10 PM.
                            AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• Is Bradford on that list?
                              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• more proof that Stafford sucks

Forever One!

Comment

Working...
                                X