Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumases think alike...

According to most NFL observers, Matthew Stafford has been much better over the past two seasons than Andrew Luck. Apparently, Eric Ebron disagrees. The disgruntled former Detroit Lions tight end t…

Ebron: 'I just wanted a QB who could get me the ball'
    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
      https://lionswire.usatoday.com/2018/...t-me-the-ball/

I like how the author thinks this will rankle Lions fans. To me it's the opposite, makes me happier they let him go. You know the old saying. Better to let someone think you are an idiot then to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
      Forever One!

Comment

• I am not rankled.

The clock is ticking.
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I know a few cankled Lions fans.
          Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Originally posted by Masspartan View Post
            I like how the author thinks this will rankle Lions fans. To me it's the opposite, makes me happier they let him go. You know the old saying. Better to let someone think you are an idiot then to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
            I could see MS sitting at home thinking to himself "I just wanted a TE that would drop half the balls that land right in his hands." Between Ebron dropping the simplest passes and Pettigrew ducking out of the way of them, he has had it kind of hard with TE's since we let go of Scheffler, hasn't he?
            AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• when I saw a pass get thrown to Ebron early on in his career and he literally missed the ball completely with both hands I was concerned. In this forum I wrote that I hope he gets his eyes checked because that had to be the problem, and there is no way his hand eye could be that poor. I was wrong.
              Forever One!

Comment

• Originally posted by Masspartan View Post
                when I saw a pass get thrown to Ebron early on in his career and he literally missed the ball completely with both hands I was concerned. In this forum I wrote that I hope he gets his eyes checked because that had to be the problem, and there is no way his hand eye could be that poor. I was wrong.
                Exactly. It was either eyesight or else it couldn't be fixed. You and I could see that with one drop. How is it that the brain trust at AP couldn't see that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                  https://lionswire.usatoday.com/2018/...t-me-the-ball/

Andrew Luck may not be that man:

Andrew Luck missed all of the 2017 season. At Colts minicamp today, he spoke with reporters for the first time in 2018. How’s his rehab from injury going?
                  Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Andrew Luck is looking more and more like a bust all the time.
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by LightninBoy View Post
                      Exactly. It was either eyesight or else it couldn't be fixed. You and I could see that with one drop. How is it that the brain trust at AP couldn't see that?
                      You could see them fn up the cap, in slow motion 3 years before it imploded.
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Oh, changing the subject already?

Why the fuck would the quarterback throw to Edrop?

Of course he is low on the priority list. God damn if he could just admit his shit he would have had it much better. He wants to talk like he's a pro-bowler.
                        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• I don't personally think it was a dig against Stafford. I think it was more like Luck will be better then Tannehill, or some qb with less credentials then Luck, even though he hasn't really proven much either in his career.

Comment

• He’s such a dick.

Stafford > Luck.

Comment

• He?s such a dick.

Stafford > Luck.

Comment

• Luck looked pretty good when he played us.

Just sayin....

Comment

Working...
                                X