Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kreton View Post
    Qb is very important. But you take QB's when you don't have one capable of winning. Matt Stafford is capable. No QB can win it by himself. It takes a good QB and a lot more to go deep into the playoffs. I can find a slew of QBs less talented than Stafford who have played in the SB. The path to the SB is in the trenches, the defense, the QB...the team. It is never on one guy.
    Tom Brady disagrees with you, Brett Favre does to, Erin Rodgers may disagree should I go on.

You really ought to leave the analysis of winning football to those who know more than talking points.

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
      Well, maybe the Lions can get a line like the Hogs and get a back like John Riggins and dominate a game. Matthew won't like that but that's what will have to happen because stafford plays small in big games
      And maybe we can get lucky and play the Buffalo Bills too.

Comment

• WTF Dimwit. Use the fricken multi quote.
        AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• Originally posted by Topweasel View Post
          WTF Dimwit. Use the fricken multi quote.
          Ah, poor baby, feels empowered to tell others what to do. I don't see you tell anybody else to use multi quote - so why don't you go fuck yourself.

Comment

• Fucking fantastic!
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• http://www.detroitlionsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7001

Originally posted by chemiclord
                A "couple of posters" doesn't really reflect any sort of sentiment. You can find a "couple of posters" that say ANYTHING on this forum. Hell, by that logic there's a debate that Stafford is a bust that needs to be cut.
                Stafford a bust......only if you equate Mediocre with bust.

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                    Chemi, we been through this argument before and you were proven wrong by the Cousins situation. A team is not going to continue fto franchise any player because it becomes financial suicide.
                    You mean Stafford's b!tch?

Originally posted by Topweasel View Post
                    WTF Dimwit. Use the fricken multi quote.

But seriously, it's just another turn of the scroll wheel.

I wonder what dumb narrative he has today. Wait. Nothing new. So sad. Must be really dark in that cave.
                    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ken View Post
                      you know this thread will be killed in a few, just saying.
                      Very impressed this thead has 185 pages considering the title.

Greatest Lions QB since JFK was President + Stafford is a top 6-12 best QB in the NFL.
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Wait a minute!

Da haters are gonna be weally weally mad,

Stafford currently ranks 15th all-time in game winning drives?trailing only six current quarterbacks: Tom Brady, Drew Brees, Ben Roethlisberger, Eli Manning, Carson Palmer and Matt Ryan?all of which have at least three years on Stafford. Orlovsky brings some eye-popping stats of his own, too.

?(Since 2014) Brady, Brees, Big Ben in fourth-quarter, two-minute kind of game-changing drives, they?ve done it 11 times (each), where they?ve taken the lead,? Orlovsky says. ?Matt Ryan?s done 13. Matthew Stafford?s done it 20 times. 20 times. That?s a third of the games he?s played in, in that span. That?s nuts. The greater stat: He?s had 24 chances to do it, he?s done it 20 out of 24, and one of those times was Calvin Johnson?s fumble in Seattle.?
                        Aren't stats fun!!!
                        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• I didn't even read it or his response, nothing but ignored content but reading it in Taptalk it's a couple thumb flips to get by his vomit and is exactly the type of posting behavior I meantioned in the Admin thread.

It's not even like asking him to change his opinion just use the functionality of the forum to reduce clutter. But I guess even that much is to much too ask (though I didn't ask, because he has been asked before and still same shit).
                          AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post

Greatest Lions QB since JFK was President + Stafford is a top 6-12 best QB in the NFL.
                            Yep

Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                            https://www.prideofdetroit.com/2018/...l-dan-orlovsky

Aren't stats fun!!!
                            Haha
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                              https://www.prideofdetroit.com/2018/...l-dan-orlovsky

Aren't stats fun!!!
                              Why would anybody be weally weally mad? Please answer, nobody’s ever denied he’s accomplished those things. Of course all but one of them came against the worst teams in the league.

Thanks for highlighting once again, Mediocre Matty is the best of the worst - of course that has been well established.

Oh and of course lost on the reason those great QBs do not have the same loft numbers as Mediocre Matty is that they get thier teams to early leads - wouldn’t that be a refreshing change?
                              Last edited by dwt1; May 8, 2018, 03:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post

4-55

Comment

Working...
                                X