Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eat a d!ck
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
      Eat a d!ck
      grow one

Comment

• Oh. I never thought of it like that. OK, I'm convinced.

Dumbass.

14-26. Top of this page. Mediocre is a few steps up.
        Last edited by dpatnod; May 9, 2018, 01:32 AM.
        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

Eat a d!ck
          Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
          grow one

So you're saying that if I grow a dick you'll put it in your mouth? Do you take a lot of dicks in your mouth?

Multi-quote bitch!
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Ha!

Why do you hate because he washes elelhant asses differently?

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2_tJgJEY1do[/ame]
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Hate? I love the dude, college education for my four kids is secure because of him - if I met I'd kiss him on the lips.

Ultimate Stafford highlights, Kind of like ultimate Barry Sanders highlights - nothing from the playoffs.

Comment

So you're saying that if I grow a dick you'll put it in your mouth? Do you take a lot of dicks in your mouth?

Multi-quote bitch!
                Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

Multi-quote bitch!

Multi-quote bitch!

Multi-quote bitch!

Multi-quote bitch!

Multi-quote bitch!

Multi-quote bitch!

Multi-quote bitch!

Multi-quote bitch!

Multi-quote bitch!

Multi-quote bitch!

Multi-quote bitch!

Multi-quote bitch!

Multi-quote bitch!

Multi-quote bitch!

Multi-quote bitch!

Multi-quote bitch!

Multi-quote bitch!

Multi-quote bitch!

Multi-quote bitch!

Multi-quote bitch!

Multi-quote bitch!

Multi-quote bitch!

Multi-quote bitch!

Multi-quote bitch!

Multi-quote bitch!

Multi-quote bitch!

Multi-quote bitch!

Multi-quote bitch!

Multi-quote bitch!

Multi-quote bitch!

Multi-quote bitch!

Multi-quote bitch!

Multi-quote bitch!

Multi-quote bitch!

Multi-quote bitch!

Multi-quote bitch!

Multi-quote bitch!

Multi-quote bitch!

Multi-quote bitch!

Multi-quote bitch!

Multi-quote bitch!

Multi-quote bitch!

Multi-quote bitch!

Multi-quote bitch!

Multi-quote bitch!
                Like this?

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
                  if I met I'd kiss him on the lips.
                  You didn't answer my question about taking cock in your mouth but you did drop the line about wanting to kiss Mathew Stafford on the lips.

We had it all wrong. Everyone thought Stafford banged out someone close to you or someone that you crushed on but the whole time it was you wanting his pee pee in your mouth.

It all makes sense now
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• considering this doom day defense that has been here since Matty boy took the reins, I would say he has been pretty productive
                    If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

You didn't answer my question about taking cock in your mouth but you did drop the line about wanting to kiss Mathew Stafford on the lips.

We had it all wrong. Everyone thought Stafford banged out someone close to you or someone that you crushed on but the whole time it was you wanting his pee pee in your mouth.

It all makes sense now

It all makes sense now

It all makes sense now

It all makes sense now

It all makes sense now

It all makes sense now

It all makes sense now

It all makes sense now

It all makes sense now

It all makes sense now

It all makes sense now

It all makes sense now

It all makes sense now

It all makes sense now

It all makes sense now

It all makes sense now

It all makes sense now

It all makes sense now

It all makes sense now

It all makes sense now

It all makes sense now

It all makes sense now

It all makes sense now

It all makes sense now

It all makes sense now

It all makes sense now

It all makes sense now

It all makes sense now

It all makes sense now

It all makes sense now

It all makes sense now

It all makes sense now

It all makes sense now

It all makes sense now

It all makes sense now

It all makes sense now

It all makes sense now

It all makes sense now

You being a dick is a certainty, you growing a dick is a great big fucking IF. Let?s just say I?m not concerned.

Btw - you didn?t have to point out that you have it all wrong, with you that?s a given.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE STEE View Post
                        considering this doom day defense that has been here since Matty boy took the reins, I would say he has been pretty productive
                        Uhm, he once had the #2 defense in the league - still couldn?t beat a winning team

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
                          Uhm, he once had the #2 defense in the league - still couldn?t beat a winning team
                          Just like clockwork

That?s a 100% incorrect statement. Wrong as always.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• #2 defense... a toilet clogging #2, then you have Mike Williams and Charles Rogers to throw to, suck ass running back and a rollover and a backusup left tackle. what kind of rosy picture are you trying to draw?

Comment

• Mike Williams? Charles Rogers?

Comment

• see how it is when someone sinks to your level?

Comment

Working...
                                X