X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahahaaaa, needed my daily chuckle
    If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• You menthe level of fact and not excuses? Got it.

Comment

• "Outside of the mix-and-match collection of tight ends, the Lions have invested heavily in surrounding Matthew Stafford with adequate resources. The offensive line is made up of two high-priced free agents, two first-round picks and a third-rounder. The team traded up in the second round to secure a running back, after signing LeGarrette Blount in free agency. And the receivers are obviously a quality collective.

That said, former general manager Martin Mayhew also put a lot of effort into surrounding Stafford with talent. There were early-round wide receivers (Titus Young, Ryan Broyles), early-round offensive linemen (Larry Warford, Travis Swanson, Laken Tomlinson), as well as pouring free agency and draft resources into the backfield with Jahvid Best, Reggie Bush and Ameer Abdullah. There were even a pair of first-round tight ends in Brandon Pettigrew and Eric Ebron.

That's a reminder that the investment doesn't always pay off. But the Lions have never lacked effort in surrounding Stafford with talent."

There is one common dominator

Comment

• Just giving that pot a gentle stir there, DWT?
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• That said, former general manager Martin Mayhew also put a lot of effort into surrounding Stafford with talent. There were early-round wide receivers (Titus Young, Ryan Broyles), early-round offensive linemen (Larry Warford, Travis Swanson, Laken Tomlinson), as well as pouring free agency and draft resources into the backfield with Jahvid Best, Reggie Bush and Ameer Abdullah. There were even a pair of first-round tight ends in Brandon Pettigrew and Eric Ebron.
            All those players, with the exception of Warford and maybe Bush, underwhelmed and we're bad choices.
            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• He had CJ for christ sakes and still zip.
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Are we still on this fucking subject?
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• It's not going away until he wins a playoff game, and then it will still be around till he gets to the Conference Championships and will be revived after he retires if he does not win a Superbowl.
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
                    All those players, with the exception of Warford and maybe Bush, underwhelmed and we're bad choices.
                    Yeah I know, they are underwhelmed and we're bad choices.....until of course they move on to a another team and all of a sudden they have instagood. Last year, they got rid of Warford and Rief and supposedly replaced them with upgrades. But as we al witnessed, the upgrades did no better while Warford and Rief were instrumental pieces of playoff teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                      It's not going away until he wins a playoff game, and then it will still be around till he gets to the Conference Championships and will be revived after he retires if he does not win a Superbowl.
                      Win a playoff game - fuck man, how about show some ability to stand up to teams with winning records. There is a distinct possibility they'll play 9 games against team that will finish the season with winning - if that turns out, they'll have at least nine losses this year. Book it.

Comment

• Clearly any QB blessed with Ryan Broyles, Titus Young or Javhid Best should have been king of the world.

Brilliant analysis.

Jeebus.
                        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• excuses, excuses........just like clockwork.

Comment

• I can’t believe we keep getting trolled for 186 pages.

Stafford sucks, Stafford is awesome, Stafford sucks, Stafford is awesome.

This is nonsense.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• One common denominator. Don fuckin Mulbach.
                              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                                I can?t believe we keep getting trolled for 186 pages.

Stafford sucks, Stafford is awesome, Stafford sucks, Stafford is awesome.

This is nonsense.
                                No, he's just Mediocre......now Joey Fucking Harrington sucked. But what's truly nonsense is believing that after nine years of the exact same performance that somehow, he's going to be different, that's nonsense.

Comment

Working...
                                X