Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

•  
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• WEY HEY....... theeee thread is back! Missed this.

Fk off Matt! Shyte!
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
        Hmmmmmmm. CJ was a formidable target but some have suggested that CJ is the reason for Staffords impressive passing yardage.

I dunno.......

I've never heard anybody suggest that, most say it's garbage yards.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Uhm, you mean like Reggie Bush? I mean shit dude, he had Reggie Bush and CJ along with a top 2 defense.......and he still couldn't beat winning teams. But you can live the fantasy that he is not who he is.

Try this video on for size......all he had to do was step up.

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

Comment

• Oh dear.

I take it all back.

Please make this thread FK OFF and DIE!
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Nice to hear refreshing new takes.
                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                  Oh dear.

I take it all back.

Please make this thread FK OFF and DIE!
                  Dude - even if this thread went away, you'll be reliving this thread throughout the upcoming season. It's like fucking clockwork. This season will be just like last season, which a carbon copy of the previous season and the season before that, and the one before that and so on and so on. For as much you certain haters on this forum get tired of hearing me say the same thing, they never get tired of watching the same thing over and over again.....making the same old tired excuses, over and over again.

Comment

•  
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

•  

Comment

•  

Comment

•  

Comment

• wtf do you care what those of us fans who actually watch the games do? Why is it so important for you to turn us into non-fans of the lions?
                            Lions Fans.

Comment

•  

Comment

• It was the best of times.....

It was the worst of times......
                                Lions Fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X