Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

•  
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

•  
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

•  

Comment

• Anybody have a link to any Stafford highlights?
          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Here you go

Comment

• Awesome. Thanks!
              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• You're welcome

Comment

• Can anybody find any playoff highlights of Mediocre Matty? - I mean other than one where he completely miss reads the pressure (though the announcers knew it was coming and where it would come from) and fumbles the game away?

But hey, not all is lost. Once again this year, you'll be able to find that highlight video, much like you did last year. You'll find a stream of highlights, most of them in games Detroit lost, just like the video from 2017, most of the highlights coming in garbage time, just like the video from 2017. And once again you be able to live the fantasy that Mediocre Matty is more than just mediocre......if only he had (insert tired old excuse here).
                  Last edited by dwt1; July 24, 2018, 01:44 AM.

Comment

• Is it not sometimes like a world class soccer midfielder threading a pinpoint accurate through pass to a really Shyte striker who then hits row Z with his shot?

Those receivers (and the deee-fense) must take a sizeable portion of blame over the past 9/10 years.

Is Tom Brady really the Lionel Messi of the NFL? ..... or has he not just consistently had a more complete team around him?
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

•  

Comment

•  

Comment

•  

Comment

•  

Comment

•  

Comment

Working...
                                X