Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

•  
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

•  
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

•  

Comment

•  

Comment

•  

Comment

•  

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post

To date, maybe in FF. In the NFL division record standings, he's a nobody.

Still waiting......
                Every team is tied for first and last 0-0. So if you're waiting, then wait bro.
                Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Pre-c, season

Rinsed, lathered and repeated for 8 seasons and STILL WAITING.
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

•  

Comment

•  

Comment

•  

Comment

•  

Comment

•  

Comment

•  

Comment

• Great video CG!
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X