Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post

I started? That was in response to dpshitt for brains DimWit slur......fucking wake up. Why aren't you calling dpshit shit for brains out for his DimWit comment?
    Deflection and more personal attacks. Shame
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Fucking Mulbach!
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Why do I get the feeling you guys don't like each other? I know a great bar in Ferndale we all could get together at and bury the hatchet and talk about the here and now not what has been..........I will buy the beer.
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• We just diddly-liddly love talking stupid shit.

See Page 1
          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
            We just diddly-liddly love talking stupid shit.

See Page 1
            Hahaha.. ok that shit is funny
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
              .........I will buy the beer.
              What about flights?

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post

What about flights?
                I'm eagerly waiting for MM's response
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post

What about flights?
                  You can book me out of Brussels, Amsterdam or Frankfurt.

Comment

• Anyone know where I can find some videos of the Lions' Greatest Quarterback Ever? The Mighty Matt Stafford!!!
                    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Which just illustrates how looooooooow the bar is.

Comment

• 3439297_ad695e301a_b.jpg
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• T R O L L ;)
                          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• OK, no problem. Flights are on me but contingent on Saturdays Lottery Drawing. I will get $20.00 of Power Ball tickets for the beer flight.
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Future, you can go to you tube and find videos on 2 lion hall of fame qb's. Dutch Clark, very old video when he was with the portsmith spartans, and Bobby Layne. The 2 best lion qb's ever. Both won championships and are in hall of fame. Without dutch Clark there may not even be a Detroit Lions. Which may not actually have been a bad thing lol

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Working...
                                X