No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAO....but, you can bet I would have interjected with the nail thingy and start calling people out for their shoes.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• They took our jobs!!!
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• DWT - who would you prefer under centre next year.

Tim Tebow, currently being wasted in the baseball outfield with his playoff win back in Denver or Matthew Stafford?

Comment

• Tebow's a proven playoff winner. It's no contest man.

Personally, I'd want someone who we know can make the plays to win the Super Bowl. Get me NICK FOLES.

Comment

• Ignorant comments. Stafford, to date, hs proven over and over again, to NOT be a winner.

Still waiting...and I am waiting because there is nothing I can do to change reality but wait and see.
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• For the last fucking time, Tebow has a broken arm. Quit dreaming dreamers.
              Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
                DWT - who would you prefer under centre next year.

Tim Tebow, currently being wasted in the baseball outfield with his playoff win back in Denver or Matthew Stafford?
                DO you want Detroit to change it's playoff record......Mediocre Matty will NOT win a playoff game....ever. But you're happy with him because he puts up big number....enjoy.
                Last edited by dwt1; July 30, 2018, 05:25 AM.

Comment

Last edited by TheLondonLion; July 30, 2018, 08:00 AM.

Comment

• Detroit Lions' Matthew Stafford once kept a secret RV for team QBs

Matthew Stafford kept an RV for his Lions QBs during 2010 training camp. Drew Stanton spills the beans on the oasis the Cleveland Browns are copying.
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Dammit. It should be mandatory to give Carlos Jackass warning when posting a link. I just gave that fucktard a click. Dammit.
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                        Dammit. It should be mandatory to give Carlos Jackass warning when posting a link. I just gave that fucktard a click. Dammit.
                        Thanks for the warning CG!
                        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                          Ignorant comments. Stafford, to date, hs proven over and over again, to NOT be a winner.

Still waiting...and I am waiting because there is nothing I can do to change reality but wait and see.
                          bullshit ... it's a team game, and Stafford proved to be basically the opposite 2 years ago while engineering the most ever comeback wins in NFL history.
                          Forever One!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                            Dammit. It should be mandatory to give Carlos Jackass warning when posting a link. I just gave that fucktard a click. Dammit.
                            I still can't believe that was the freep's troll writing that, it didn't swim in a sea of negativity. It wasn't positive by any means but it wasn't negative.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Masspartan View Post

bullshit ... it's a team game, and Stafford proved to be basically the opposite 2 years ago while engineering the most ever comeback wins in NFL history.
                              Dont hate the messenger. I didn't put up those numbers. As a fan though, I'm well aware of 6-58.
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• This is the year Gonz!!
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X