Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
    Dammit. It should be mandatory to give Carlos Jackass warning when posting a link. I just gave that fucktard a click. Dammit.
    I checked first and it didn't list him, it listed Birkett and someone else. Not sure what happened.
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post

Dont hate the messenger. I didn't put up those numbers. As a fan though, I'm well aware of 6-58.
      6-58 what?
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Guessing 6-58 record against winning teams. Like it's all on him or ignoring the amount of teams with a 7-9 or 8-8 because of losses against the Lions. We have only been a good team one season but its all on Stafford if we don't beat the best teams around the league.
        AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• Originally posted by Masspartan View Post

bullshit ... it's a team game, and Stafford proved to be basically the opposite 2 years ago while engineering the most ever comeback wins in NFL history.
          Everyone of those comeback wins were against teams in the bottom half of the league, all teams that didn't have winning records when the season was over - he PROVED once again he's the best of the worst.

Comment

• It's a team game with forum members who have-'get er done Mathew ' and take us to the promise land Mathew', on their avatar thingies. Yes it's a team game. We'll see soon enough if he can be a problem solved or if he's part of the problem. Thank goodness he's trying to get better, yada yada yada

Comment

• Never have heard say the words Super bowl, I think he's afraid to make a commitment for God's sake. He's the perfect like QB, never offends anyone and never wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                It's a team game with forum members who have-'get er done Mathew ' and take us to the promise land Mathew', on their avatar thingies. Yes it's a team game. We'll see soon enough if he can be a problem solved or if he's part of the problem. Thank goodness he's trying to get better, yada yada yada

Comment

• If Stafford played the whole game like he does when trying to make a comeback ... maybe they'd have something
                  WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post

I checked first and it didn't list him, it listed Birkett and someone else. Not sure what happened.
                    Maybe they're getting wise that people are resisting his bs. Maybe a beta test?
                    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forsh View Post
                      If Stafford played the whole game like he does when trying to team a comeback ... maybe they'd have something
                      If only every team had a losing record and played prevent D all 60 minutes.

Still waiting..
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• This is the year!!!
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                          This is the year!!!
                          For clarity, please define what that means.

Not have a losing record under a 1st time HC?
                          ??Squeak into the playoffs?
                          Win the division to get to the playoffs?
                          Win a playoff game?
                          Win multiple playoff games?
                          Win the SB?

Right now, your statement is too vague in reference to this being the year. Last year was a year to be as well. And the one prior, and the one prior. Afterall, I was told a franchise QB was the only thing missing for years around Detroit.

Comment

• This is the year!!!
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Uh huh

Comment

• Originally posted by Forsh View Post
                                If Stafford played the whole game like he does when trying to make a comeback ... maybe they'd have something
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X