No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just out of curiosity....... if Stafford left, (and knowing that you feel the QB is the main piece of the puzzle) how long do you give new QBs to get their shit together? Should they be killing it within two seasons?
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
      Just out of curiosity....... if Stafford left, (and knowing that you feel the QB is the main piece of the puzzle) how long do you give new QBs to get their shit together? Should they be killing it within two seasons?
      Write off the first 2 years, you take what you get in those seasons. By year 3 the QB should have everything he needs in terms of analyzing his own game play and that of opposing defenses to succeed. Added: It helps if the QB isn't playing musical chairs with changing OC's and offensive philosophies though - in that case I'd be a little more patient - maybe another year.

Comment

• He had shown obsolutely no capability to do the things it takes to beat good teams, none what so ever. He struggles in reading defenses, identifying where the pressure is coming from and where to find the open receiver. All skill a QB needs to win it big in the NFL.

Comment

• image_5401.jpg
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• In the NBA there are players known as coach killers. The player has so much physical skill the fans and management believe they will win with the guy. When the team doesn't meet expectations then the player remains and the coaches get fired. Rinse and repeat. Stafford is that player in the NFL. Delusional fans always say he has different coaches and. Schemes so what do you expect. Rinse and repeat.

Comment

Just out of curiosity....... if Stafford left, (and knowing that you feel the QB is the main piece of the puzzle) how long do you give new QBs to get their shit together? Should they be killing it within two seasons?
              Ben Roethlesberger went 13-0 as a rookie and won a Super Bowl in his 2nd year. Kurt Warner won a Suprr Bowl in his first year. Tom Brady won a Super Bowl first year as a starter. Joe Montana won a Super in his first year.
              Last edited by dwt1; August 18, 2018, 12:25 PM.

Comment

• Another edited post by dwt

Yup and those QBs did it all by themselves. They didn't have great teams around them. Just them
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• We just need a QB Jesus. Like Nick Fuckin Foles. Or Case Keenum. Hell, they are everywhere. I don't know why Martha and Bobby Quinn don't just go get one FFS.

It's so easy. Then you can cut everyone else and hire some dudes from the Home Depot parking lot to fill out the team.
                  Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Nick Foles would be a HUUUGGGGEEEEE improvement over Mediocre Matty.

Oh and, I never said It's easy. But sticking with the guy that has proven over and over again that he will never win, ensures that this team will never win. So stick with Mediocre Matty because it is hard to find the right guy. But guaranteed, if you don't try, you'll never find him and for the next five years Mediocre Matty will lead this team nowhere.

Stand pat with Mediocre Matty and be happy with never winning.

Comment

• Do you ever have anything else to say?
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                        Another edited post by dwt

Yup and those QBs did it all by themselves. They didn't have great teams around them. Just them
                        Replace any of those QBs with Mediocre Matty - none of those teams go to the Super Bowl.

But hey, keep making that same old tired excuse, you'll need it

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                          Do you ever have anything else to say?
                          Don't you have excuses to go line up?

What are you going to do when this year is exactly as I said it will be - run and pretend to take a break again? BTW, why did you feel a need to lie to people when they asked you if you lurked while you pretended to take a break?

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post

Don't you have excuses to go line up?

What are you going to do when this year is exactly as I said it will be - run and pretend to take a break again? BTW, why did you feel a need to lie to people when they asked you if you lurked while you pretended to take a break?
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Care to elaborate? $?
                              He's bragged for decades (erroneously IMO) that he made huge amounts of $ betting against the Lions.

The worse they are, the easier the $.
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Working...
                                X