Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post

He's bragged for decades (erroneously IMO) that he made huge amounts of $ betting against the Lions.

The worse they are, the easier the $.
    Most definitely - for the longest time there was always one game every season the Lions were guaranteed to lose. I always bet $10K on that game - never lost a penny. But now, once you get a feel for who are the good teams, the games Mediocre Matty is certain to lose. I've been betting big money on those games. It's not even betting, there's no risk.

Comment

• And you're a liar - I'll take delusional over being a liar.

Comment

• Nick Foles who can't keep a starting job ... the guy who hasn't started more than 10 games in a season more than once in his career. The guy who's played 3 different teams in five years ... yeah he's awesome.

Forever One!

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Well, at least he is millionaire, what with all his winnings. Even though, one of the last to become a forum upgrade donor.
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• If in a hypothetical world, the lions were as a complete team as the Eagles were last year, and knowing what the outcome was last year, compared to what we know about Stafford, would you still. If you had a choice, pick stafford over doles to win 3-4 consecutive playoff games? And if you would, why?

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                If in a hypothetical world, the lions were as a complete team as the Eagles were last year, and knowing what the outcome was last year, compared to what we know about Stafford, would you still. If you had a choice, pick stafford over doles to win 3-4 consecutive playoff games? And if you would, why?
                So basically what you're saying is that if we had finished the season ranked #3 in rushing the ball (basically 1000 yards more than the Lions did), having a legit coaching staff (not Caldwell and Cooter) and one of the best defenses in the league would I take Stafford or Foles? Does that mean Foles would be our QB going forward because I wouldn't be good with that but I'd trade anyone on the roster for 1 SB trophy.

Of course I'd put Foles in there knowing what we know but longterm no way. Foles is still a backup for a reason. Teams weren't beating down Philly's door for him to be their franchise QB.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Masspartan View Post
                  Nick Foles who can't keep a starting job ... the guy who hasn't started more than 10 games in a season more than once in his career. The guy who's played 3 different teams in five years ... yeah he's awesome.
                  Uhm, that would be Super Bowl MVP Nick Foles.

Comment

• Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• More like the incredible unflushable turd.
                        Lions Fans.

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

So basically what you're saying is that if we had finished the season ranked #3 in rushing the ball (basically 1000 yards more than the Lions did), having a legit coaching staff (not Caldwell and Cooter) and one of the best defenses in the league would I take Stafford or Foles? Does that mean Foles would be our QB going forward because I wouldn't be good with that but I'd trade anyone on the roster for 1 SB trophy.

Of course I'd put Foles in there knowing what we know but longterm no way. Foles is still a backup for a reason. Teams weren't beating down Philly's door for him to be their franchise QB.
                            If anyone thought Foles was the reason the Eagles won it all, roughly 24 other NFL teams would have at least inquired about his services.

In reality, Foles was only contacted by the Browns.

Now, this is just a stab in the dark... but maybe... just maybe... this means that the other 21 players on the field at any given time actually do matter, and that it's a lot more complicated than the two QBs playing a glorified game of 1 on 1.

Comment

• Crazy concept.

I suppose Barry Sanders, Deion Sanders and Reggie White were 'impact players' too , right. Pfftttt.
                              Lions Fans.

Comment

• The Foles lesson is so simple it's pathetic. It was a coach who wasn't so concrete set in his ways that adjusted the offense to the strengths of the backup. On most teams (with the same personnel) Foles would have failed last season come playoff time - he isn't Wentz.

Comment

Working...
                                X