Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post

I must say, as open minded as I am I finally after getting beaten above the head with a maul finally understand why some people put you on ignore.
    You rag on a guy who can't win a playoff game (Stafford), then rag on a guy who wins 3 SB (Aikman).

Ugh, I guess I'm a glutton for punishment but I've had enough.
    Lol. Fucking hilarious.

its like both the cliff note for this thread and the explanation for interstellar.

what side of the universe are we on.

all sides idiot, but you'll get shit on by this vacuum force no matter what

Comment

• Whoaaaa man that is deep.
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by millenwasmyfavorite View Post

Lol. Fucking hilarious.

its like both the cliff note for this thread and the explanation for interstellar.

what side of the universe are we on.

all sides idiot, but you'll get shit on by this vacuum force no matter what
        Ha!
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Comment

• DWT, come on.

you said Aikman wasn't shit and Mitchell was better.

to a 3 Super Bowl HOFer, that is a rag.

Comment

• Bro, you're wasting your time. He's a greased up pig and he loves to wallow in shit.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by millenwasmyfavorite View Post
                DWT, come on.

you said Aikman wasn't shit and Mitchell was better.

to a 3 Super Bowl HOFer, that is a rag.
                Actually I didn't - I pointed out two facts, Troy Aikman never put up the numbers that Mitchell did in 95, and that he did't have too. YOU equated that to a qualitative assessment of his talent not me. Those are facts, they didn't say anything about his ability to win or lose games. Numbers don't mean shit, unless of course you're Mediocre Matty. But more importantly, you don't understand that post was a rag on Barry Sanders, that because of Emmit Smith, Troy Aikamn didn't have to put up huge numbers and a shit load of TDs in order to win games.
                Last edited by dwt1; August 31, 2018, 02:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                  Bro, you're wasting your time. He's a greased up pig and he loves to wallow in shit.
                  Keep your wife out of this.

Comment

• Emmit Smith???? Pffftttttt. Only quarterbacks matter. The other spectators have no effect.

Smith rode the coat tails of a proven winner who made the plays to win the game. Like Nick Fi(ken Foles!

I don't know why Troy always looks high in the booth - but that man didn't shit down his leg like Middling Mitchell when it mattered! Nobody else's shit matters. Literally.

75 yard career long run? 1,773 top season yardage, and only three seasons over 1,500?

Best season AVG YPG 110.8? Career 82.1.

Best season YPA 5.3? Career 4.2.

All the times with those best O line and defenses in the leauge?

That guy who got cut in 2003? You think he made a difference?

Well, I guess he tops Faulk.. But meh.

100% credit goes to Aikman. He's no Scott Mitchell!

Aikman coulda done it with Artouse Pinner (sp?). Or Bundy.
                    Last edited by dpatnod; August 31, 2018, 06:19 PM.
                    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• There you go again - being a cyber bully and making shit up. Pointed out many times - it is a different era of football. But you have to get your hate on.

And you could be right, Aikman probably coulda done it with Artouse Pinner, but he didn't have to, and he's no Scott Mitchell, but he also didn't have to deal with a - a running back who was ineffective and disappeared in playoff games. What a fucking luxury.

And BTW - have you ever noticed Dallas stopped winning super bowls and and being a perennial playoff team after the 95 season, even though they had the same great QB, same great Defense, same great OL, same great wide receiver? What happened? What happened? Emitt Smith's production went down, his yardage dropped off significantly and his TD production went off a cliff (well, went down to Barry level of scoring)
                      Last edited by dwt1; September 1, 2018, 01:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                        Emmit Smith???? Pffftttttt. Only quarterbacks matter. The other spectators have no effect.

Smith rode the coat tails of a proven winner who made the plays to win the game. Like Nick Fi(ken Foles!

I don't know why Troy always looks high in the booth - but that man didn't shit down his leg like Middling Mitchell when it mattered! Nobody else's shit matters. Literally.

75 yard career long run? 1,773 top season yardage, and only three seasons over 1,500?

Best season AVG YPG 110.8? Career 82.1.

Best season YPA 5.3? Career 4.2.

All the times with those best O line and defenses in the leauge?

That guy who got cut in 2003? You think he made a difference?

Well, I guess he tops Faulk.. But meh.

100% credit goes to Aikman. He's no Scott Mitchell!

Aikman coulda done it with Artouse Pinner (sp?). Or Bundy.
                        As you were hurting your brain trying to do this really hard (at least for you) analysis. Did you notice that during the period where Dallas was the dominant NFC team (ver a period of 6 years), Emmitt racked up 49% of his career yard and 66% of his TDs? Did your little brain recognize that little bit of very important information? I mean you did a great job of synopsizing his 15 year career, did you not notice how much just 6 years of his career impacted the Dallas Cowboys - did you also notice over that period he scored 16 of his 19 career playoff TDs. BTW, how many career TDs did Barry have. And how many of those actually impacted a playoff game?

Comment

• I cannot believe this guy is still on here keeping this thread going with his whining about Stafford. I am starting to think Stafford beat you up or slept with your gf or something. This obsession is not normal.

Comment

• The new ignore function is glorious
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• And you keep coming back. What are going to do when this season ends JUST LIKE LAST SEASON? Oh that's right, you never run out of excuses, 60+ years and going strong - excuses never get old but pointing out the real reason the Lions don't win does.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                                The new ignore function is glorious
                                Did you actually use it this time? You kept responding to him for the longest, weird az time.

I was starting to think you actually liked him, cooties, anal warts and all.
                                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Working...
                                X