No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If a club in the UK got to 4 straight finals, and were pumped in all of them, my God the songs would be awesome.

My honest to God, hand on heart view of Matt Stafford is ...... Unfortunately, he's not very good. But please, I only see maybe 2 games a season, and usually they are against decent teams like the packers. So the real truth is, I am genuinely not entitled to any opinion at all.

i personally don't think the Lions will ever win a superbowl, regardless of who's QB. But I thought that about Hibs and the Scottish Cup, regardless of who's manager, but it happened.

When exactly are you assholes going to believe?
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
      Not Stafford. BTW, if you actually got your head out of your ass, and a actually looked at real analysis, you will notice that the elite are NOT uniformly spread across all position, as a matter of fact, the QB position DOMINATES that sector.
      So get YOUR head out of YOUR ass and answer, if elite QB's are so plentiful.....

Which one should the Lions pursue?
      Last edited by dpatnod; June 4, 2016, 07:57 AM.
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
        There is no agreed upon definition of a dynasty
        Then what the hell is the point of using the word?

The Lions' dynasty is still in a class of its own in the NFC North! Am I doing that right?

And the Browns of the last decade are a juggernaut, right?
        Last edited by dpatnod; June 4, 2016, 08:12 AM.
        Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
          So get YOUR head out of YOUR ass and answer, if elite QB's are so plentiful.....

Which one should the Lions pursue?
          The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round. The wheels on the bus go round and round all through the town.
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• So, Dpat...... I'm going to have to set aside some time next week and read where DWT has said there are elite QBs at this moment in time. Because, I must say, I don't think he has. He's saying Matt Stafford ain't ever going to be an elite QB.

Has he actually said that he'd like MS cut? Because if so, that would merit answering questions about who's going to replace him.

May be wrong, may have missed a ton of shit, but for me, he's just saying that Staffs is a bit pish and the Lions won't make a move on the poffs unless someone better comes along.

The "Who like? Who's going to replace him? Who you got in mind? Who? Who? Who?" posts seem to drown out what he's actually saying.
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Just to add, reading what ive read so far......., there seems to be a rather large "DWT is an erse" bandwagon growing and a lot of pricks, (sorry, people) are jumping on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                So, Dpat...... I'm going to have to set aside some time next week and read where DWT has said there are elite QBs at this moment in time. Because, I must say, I don't think he has. He's saying Matt Stafford ain't ever going to be an elite QB.

Has he actually said that he'd like MS cut? Because if so, that would merit answering questions about who's going to replace him.

May be wrong, may have missed a ton of shit, but for me, he's just saying that Staffs is a bit pish and the Lions won't make a move on the poffs unless someone better comes along.

The "Who like? Who's going to replace him? Who you got in mind? Who? Who? Who?" posts seem to drown out what he's actually saying.

Actually that is exactly what he says. Which would require a 'plan'. But if you ask what a plan might look like, just a proposed course of action, he accuses you of being 'afraid' to make a change. His proposal is to say damn the torpedoes and just cut Stafford, that is the only way to succeed in his view. Even if the results are being worse overall for the next decade.

The only possible next step in this discussion is to talk about who you put in there in place of Stafford. But if you raise the question, you get attacked for 'hating', having your head up your ass, being clueless, having a shitty life, etc. etc.
                Lions Fans.

Comment

• Need to set aside more time.

Telling people they "have a shitty life"? He actually typed that somewhere on this board?

Comment

Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
                    haters have to hate.....must really suck to be you.
                    No - Because some people, well one person, believes that our QB is so incapable of winning games against top teams that no matter what you do with the rest of the team - he'll hold them back.

...... But you're afraid to try someone different because he may be worse.....so fucking what - at least they tried to improve, keeping Stafford is not even an effort to try to improve.
                    And from the old Lions News thread Deb had to kill because of this insanity....

Like I said, hater have to hate. Man, your life must really suck to hate me so much just because I have different opinion than you do. Do you teach your kids to hate too?
                    ROUND AND ROUND.... ALL THROUGH THE TOWN!!!!!
                    Last edited by dpatnod; June 4, 2016, 09:39 AM.
                    Lions Fans.

Comment

• He's a dumbass troll.
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• So he dislikes Stafford so much that he's saying replace him with anybody....., can't do any worse. Am I right?

If that's the case, why ask him "who"? He's basically saying, "fucking anybody!"

Comment

So he dislikes Stafford so much that he's saying replace him with anybody....., can't do any worse. Am I right?

If that's the case, why ask him "who"? He's basically saying, "fucking anybody!"
                          I refer you to my signature line.

There are many worse options.
                          Lions Fans.

Comment

• We replaced a kicker a couple of years ago with 'fucking anybody'.

That certainly went well.

The fact is that no change is going to happen unless there is a plan by the front office to replace him with somebody specific. That is the only way it will possibly happen, letting dwt finally be happy.

We asked about Kaepernick, RG3, etc.

When he is ready to throw out a suggestion of a quarterback that team management might actually be willing to go with instead, we can have a discussion about how that change might actually come to take place.

Until then, the anti-Stafford rhetoric is just a temper tantrum. Somehow he is of the opinion that just saying Stafford sux should be the end of any argument, and must be interjected into every other topic of discussion.
                            Last edited by dpatnod; June 4, 2016, 10:24 AM.
                            Lions Fans.

Comment

• Similar situations in sports clubs the world over. Fyvie for Hibs is loved. I, and a few others think he's fkn shit. Good game, bad game, good game consistency and quite frankly, it's not acceptable. But the shit some fans get for uttering negativity about him is laughable.

Certainly don't think it's right that the conversation should spread all over the fking forum. Keep it to the "Stafford fucking sucks" thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                                We replaced a kicker a couple of years ago with 'fucking anybody'.

That certainly went well.

The fact is that no change is going to happen unless there is a plan by the front office to replace him with somebody specific. That is the only way it will possibly happen, letting dwt finally be happy.

We asked about Kaepernick, RG3, etc.

When he is ready to throw out a suggestion of a quarterback that team management might actually be willing to go with instead, we can have a discussion about how that change might actually come to take place.

Until then, the anti-Stafford rhetoric is just a temper tantrum. Somehow he is of the opinion that just saying Stafford sux should be the end of any argument, and must be interjected into every other topic of discussion.
                                Because they had the same QB.

Comment

Working...
                                X