No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But if you saw the Derps of the blocked user it closely resembles the minutes of a Mensa meeting.

Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
      See.... your qb can be Nick Fuckkin Foles if you build a proper team. We're good there. But there's some other areas.......

Seems like we are getting close to judgements on Davis and Robinson.

And maybe Teez.

And JBC, and maybe Bobby fukkin Quin.
      Put Mediocre Matty on Philly, they don't even win a playoff game.

But you are right about Nick Fuckkin Foles - put him on a proper team HE WILL MAKE PLAYS TO WIN BIG GAMES FOR YOU....Mediocre Matty, not so much - fuck, he's still trying to figure out the difference between man and zone coverages.......maybe, just maybe once he gets that figured out.....how many more years do you think that will be.......i mean it's been a decade already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derpy Dumbass View Post

Put Mediocre Matty on Philly, they don't even win a playoff game.
        Bullshit.

Derp.
        Last edited by dpatnod; September 16, 2018, 04:01 AM.
        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

Bullshit.

Derp.
          Last edited by dwt1; September 16, 2018, 05:40 AM.

Comment

Cool, man. I'm going to create a third account later to launch my cut Mulbach campaign. Look me up.
            Ha!
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

But if you saw the Derps of the blocked user it closely resembles the minutes of a Mensa meeting.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• "Matt's going to win a lot of big games for us" jim Schwartz in stafford's first season.
                well to his credit he didn't say when those years the games would happen. I'm sure Schwartz and Caldwell, who thought he had God on his side, thought it would be during their coaching terms. Next up Patricia.

Comment

• From Reisman at POD:

Stafford not good enough
                  Quarterback: D+

Matthew Stafford, but the Lions quarterback made some critical mistakes on Sunday, and was also uncharacteristically shaky at times.

The mistakes were obvious: The fumble deep in Lions territory was undefendable, and Stafford missed on a handful of big plays. Obviously, deep passes are low-percentage plays to begin with, but Stafford was not even close on some of these throws. When Marvin Jones Jr.Jets. It seems like he went in the opposite direction this week. . The offensive line often gave him time to sit and wait for routes to develop, but Stafford rarely actually waited.

*10 years in and he still can't read D's. When are the rest of you going to wake up to this over documented fact?
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Maybe Mediocre Matty can take some tips from Blake Bortles

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                      From Reisman at POD:

Stafford not good enough
                      Quarterback: D+

Matthew Stafford, but the Lions quarterback made some critical mistakes on Sunday, and was also uncharacteristically shaky at times.

The mistakes were obvious: The fumble deep in Lions territory was undefendable, and Stafford missed on a handful of big plays. Obviously, deep passes are low-percentage plays to begin with, but Stafford was not even close on some of these throws. When Marvin Jones Jr.Jets. It seems like he went in the opposite direction this week. . The offensive line often gave him time to sit and wait for routes to develop, but Stafford rarely actually waited.

*10 years in and he still can't read D's. When are the rest of you going to wake up to this over documented fact?
                      There was at least two plays where there was no pressure yet Mediocre Matty panicked and ran towards the defenders - fucking brilliant.

Comment

• Say what you will about Stafford, but if a team needs their QB to play a perfect game with huge stats every Sunday in order for the team to win, the team is in trouble.

Defense wins championships and Detroit rarely ever has that.

Comment

• Originally posted by HenryTheDeuce View Post
                          Say what you will about Stafford, but if a team needs their QB to play a perfect game with huge stats every Sunday in order for the team to win, the team is in trouble.

A team needs a QB that can make plays to win games, that is NOT mediocre Matty

Comment

• Originally posted by HenryTheDeuce View Post
                            Say what you will about Stafford, but if a team needs their QB to play a perfect game with huge stats every Sunday in order for the team to win, the team is in trouble.

Don't need a perfect game every week, just need to score more than 13 points in 3 quarters, which with all the resources poured into this offense is unacceptable when playing against at best average defenses. It's been like this for a while now, not just this year. The offense just doesn't show up until there is either 2 minutes left or they have a nice hole dug.

Comment

• The QB doesn't need to be perfect but he definitely needs to be better than yesterday. You can't miss those throws.

Comment

• No QB is perfect, but those who make plays to win game.....well......win. Those who don't, well.......there's an excuse.

Comment

Working...
                                X