Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
    It was taken down so we will all retire broke.
    It was taken down because you're a hater and Debra saw you and your butt brother gang up on me so she shut YOU down. Make no mistake about that.....she shut YOU down, not the thread. Which I was kind of sad about. I mean, you NEED to get your hate on and if you can take it on on me instead of little kids and tearing wing off insects. Hater have to hate.

Comment

• Cool story bro.

We were just trying to get some help from the Master. But do your wing-pulling-off thing instead if you want. We just wanted to benefit our community with your expertise.
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by DetroitRockCity View Post
        Hey, where did the "DWT's picks are gonna make me rich" thread go?
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

It was taken down so we will all retire broke.
          lol
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by HenryTheDeuce View Post
            Stafford has had no running game and no defense for his career with the Lions.

Yep, we have a QB problem!

Matty and Matty are taking us the Super Bowl baby!!
            Have you been a fan for only 24 hours?

StaTford had CJ at WR most of his career and a #2 D with Suh in house.

Enabler!

19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Cool story bro.

We were just trying to get some help from the Master. But do your wing-pulling-off thing instead if you want. We just wanted to benefit our community with your expertise.
              Dude, I'm not your Bro - don't even pretend I'm your bro.

As Marko69 pointed out, and perfectly accurately identified you in this post

Ok. I appreciate that very much and I will do exactly that.
              you're an obnoxious asshole - I answered your question, but you're an obnoxious asshole - so don't call me bro. As a matter of fact, why don;t you follow along with your butt brother jaadam and PRETEND to ignore me.

So Marko, to answer your question, I would agree 30 years of not losing a bet is quite unbelievable. Until you consider, 1.) it's very few bet, until recently 1 bet a season, and 2). I'm betting the Lions will lose.........how hard is that. Think about it, over the years that you've a Lions fan, I'm sure there were games that you were certain the Lions would lose......how many of those games did they fool you and win???
              Last edited by dwt1; October 2, 2018, 02:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post

Agreed on CJ but when was the #2 rated defense? I'm on NFL.com and I don't see where we were ever rated the #2 D in points allowed or yards per game.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• 2014, #2 in yards, #3 in points.
                  Last edited by dwt1; October 2, 2018, 02:37 AM.

Comment

• Ok Gonz, I found it.

2014 they were rated #2. So the one year they were blistering. Shall we average out the other years and see where they sit? Say both defense and the running game?
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I have to find it funny that Gonz scoffed and mocked the #2 defense at the time because it wasn't actually #2 in scoring defense, which was the only thing that really mattered defensively, after all.

Of course, until it suits his argument, then he happily labels them the #2 defense that year.

Comment

• I still can't believe we lost that game in Dallas. We were murdering the Cowgirls at the half then the wheels fell off. The drinks were going down so well at 2 am when the game started. By the time 4 am came around I knew I was in for a long pissed off drunk morning.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by thebigfeller View Post

What's not to like is he's an absolute garbage human being, who trades in lowest common denominator populist rubbish, and is interested in his own ego. Nothing else. He's a bully, who treats his colleagues appallingly, and doesn't even go to a single press conference to face those he sits abusing week after week, year after year, from his studio.

We live in a world in which increasingly, garbage human beings are celebrated for "telling it like it is". But actually, they don't. They just seem like they do. The reality is almost never as bad, never as simple, as garbage human beings like him always paint it as. That's his job: sensationalise, provoke, exaggerate, whip up anger and whip up hate. It's an awful job. People like him bring sports journalism into disrepute.

This is the kind of guy Valenti is. I swear he'd turn unplug someone's life support machine if his cellphone needed charging.

http://detroitsportsrag.com/terry-fo...-on-his-hands/
                          Where did you lie and say you're from? Uruguay? Lion's slappy from the PR Dept all the way Big "Feller".
                          Apathetic No More.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                            I still can't believe we lost that game in Dallas. We were murdering the Cowgirls at the half then the wheels fell off. The drinks were going down so well at 2 am when the game started. By the time 4 am came around I knew I was in for a long pissed off drunk morning.
                            I can, Mediocre Matty had a chance to make a play (several of them) to win the game but well.....he's Medicore Matty

any how lets break down what happened in the 2nd half.

They started out with the first drive, time to capitalize on the momentum of the first half and come out to start the second with a scoring drive.....er.....uhm......never mind - we'll throw an interception on the first play of the second half. Fortunately defense does thier job and holds them to a field goal attempt which Dallas missed.

Okay, so restart - 2nd drive of the 2nd half. It's a whopper, 8 plays ends with a field goal because the drive stalled when on 3 and 3 (after runs of three and four yards) Mediocre Matty misses on the third down attempt.

Dallas capitalizes on goes on a 10 play TD drive, defense give up a big 45 yard play to Dez Bryant. But no worries, the Lions are still up 20 to 14 and the Lions get the ball back with Mediocre Matty poised to lead them on another scoring drive. Uhm well, looks like it three and out, when on 3rd and 2 Mediocre Matty throws the ball at the feet of Reggie Bush. Dallas gets the ball back and is held to a 51 yard field goal.

Detroit is still up 20-17 and they get the ball back. Time for some Mediocre Matty majic and looooong scoring drive. oh, hey, not so fast, a little bit better this time, 8 plays before Mediocre Matty throws an incompletion on third and 1 when he decides to throw it deep to pettingzoo.

Dallas takes advantage and goes on a 11 play scoring drive and takes a 24-20 lead......but no worries Detroit gets the ball back with 2:32 seconds to go on a patented Medicore Matty come from behind victory - I mean he's the master.....am I right?

Things are going well as the team is moving right down the field, things are looking good for our heroes....well until Medicore Matty throws an incompletion on first down and CJ has a false start on 2nd. Now facing 2-15 Mediocre Matty has three down to get a first. Forst play looks good Mediocre Matty finds Eric (look at me in Indy) Ebron for 8 yards, the on third, more goodness, Theo Riddick for four more. It's now 4th and a very make able 3 yards - of course that's been a challenge this quarter, by we do have Mediocre Matty pulling the trigger and he's the master in fourth quarter comeback, so what does our hero do? Well look for yourself.

Comment

• He/she isn't exactly wrong though. Throwing out "hot takes" is quite literally Valenti's job. That's what gets him ratings. Playing to the scapegoat mentality of the Lions and their fans is an easy way to get ratings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post

Have you been a fan for only 24 hours?

Enabler!
                                Why don't we put this stupid take to bed. With the #2 defense the Lions finished the season with an 11-5 record. Which seems pretty successful to me. They then went on the road and played a Dallas team that was 12-4 in the playoffs.

Stafford staked that supposed vaunted defense to a 14-0 lead. They couldn't hold it.
                                Stafford and Pettigrew got jobbed by one of the most horrible calls in the history of the NFL. Actually it was a reversal of a call, as the refs inexplicably picked up a flag on a call that was correctly made and shoved it back in their pocket. Lions should have had the ball 1st & 10 with 8 minutes to go in the game at the Dallas 31. The punter then shanked a 10-yard punt ... and did the #2 defense step up and stop Dallas? Nope. They gave up a 6 minute scoring drive.

Stafford finished that game 28/42 (.667) 1 TD 1 INT. He gave that #2 defense a 14-0 and 20 - 7 lead. If the defense was worth a shit they could have closed that Dallas team out. Stafford would likely have closed them out had that penalty not been overturned.

The defense blew it. Plain and simple, and your gonna sit here and blame it Stafford with a straight face?

You know what defense didn't blow it? Dallas. They got to Stafford when they needed to most.
                                Forever One!

Comment

Working...
                                X