Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Not even that. Even Jordan missed a big shot once in a while in his career.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

Not even that. Even Jordan missed a big shot once in a while in his career.
        lol
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

Not even that. Even Jordan missed a big shot once in a while in his career.
          But not when it came to big games. I know that is lost on you being a big fan and excuser of Mediocre Matty

Comment

• Stafford > Rodgers
            Stafford > Brady

That must mean Stafford = GOAT? Name one other QB in the NFL who has beat Brady and Rodgers this year.

Comment

• LOL the Stafford haters will have to wait 2 weeks to find more fodder.

Of course this won't count since the Packers have issues for a win over "good" teams even though the pack will end up .500 or better this year.

I've got some serious issues with his recognition of the blocking schemes and defenses still but c'mon gonna be a long two weeks waiting for him to fail for some.
              Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• Originally posted by kreton View Post
                Stafford > Rodgers
                Stafford > Brady

That must mean Stafford = GOAT? Name one other QB in the NFL who has beat Brady and Rodgers this year.
                Maybe both of those QB will share one of their Super Bowls Trophy's with Mediocre Matty.

Comment

• The Packers should cut Average Aaron and play someone else. It's clear that Average Aaron can't make his surrounding talent better. I mean, Average Aaron couldn't even beat the LIONS. It was only garbage time stats that made Average Aaron's day look decent.

Comment

• Average Aaron was pretty Mediocre Matty like yesterday.....how did that work out for him?

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post

Well, maybe if Mediocre Matty had converted on third and short, the punter isn't needed.
                      since we know you didn't watch the game, you might want to read the script. He did convert and even the most ardent Cowboy fan will admit it.
                      Forever One!

Comment

• Maybe if you knew what you were watching you would have seen Mediocre Matty end the first two drives of the Dallas game by overthrowing wide open receivers

Comment

• 88773820fefc98c3553a424f6e40902d.png
                          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Matthew Stafford, last 5 games:

117 of 167 attempts (70% completion rate)
                              11 TD's to 1 INT.
                              QB rating 100+.

Two victories against two of the best to ever do it.

I was losing patience against the Jets but credit where it is due, he has bounced back in the best possible way. Long may it continue.
                              Last edited by TheLondonLion; October 21, 2018, 07:37 PM.

Comment

• Oh sure, if you're gonna use numbers to prove stuff.

Pffftttt... Lame.

If you take out every scoring play this season, the Lions have put up a goose-egg all year. Let that sink in!
                                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

Working...
                                X