No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry, I should have done a :D face so you knew not to take me seriously.

You need to take Gonz' hiatus to overtake him as the forum member with the most posts! ;)
    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Why
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• would
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I

Comment

• do

Comment

• that

Comment

• ;)

Comment

• Bet you would do that!
                  Memorial Day 2018!

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                    Oh come on, I didn't call out players for blowing smoke up our asses. I'm just saying no one can play the blame game like last year: "oh, Suh left" or "Levy's out" or "Lombardi sucks" or "fucking Stafford"

All people have been doing is talking up how the defense is healthy and more comfortable with each other while Stafford has gone mensa level with his command of Cooter's offense. If they fall flat, then Caldwell gets axed and everything gets blown up.
                    Show me don't tell me beaaaaaat.......
                    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• You're crazy Marko69!

Oh my god I am going to poke my eyeballs out! 660.00%
                      Well, it sucks - but I try to scroll by the nonsense. 110.00%
                      Meh, I really don't care. Still waiting for that apathy thread. 110.00%
                      Not bad. I diddly-liddly love talking stupid shit. 00%
                      It f'in is the best! F&$K MS! This guy has the plan! 220.00%
                      Last edited by dpatnod; June 7, 2016, 08:13 PM.
                      Lions Fans.

Comment

• C'mon man. Nobody diddly-liddly loves stupid shit?
                        Last edited by dpatnod; June 7, 2016, 08:16 PM.
                        Lions Fans.

Comment

• The Trunion; Your Future Lions News Source
                          Kansas City, MO, Mar 1, 2017

When asked about his All Pro season and being the only shining star on an otherwise dreadful offensive line, Travis Swanson couldn't credit his strength and conditioning coach enough. "Dom has always been a father figure to me. When he came in at the beginning of the year, I was down to one fan from Cali. He changed that by taking me into his home and teaching me the finer points of the position." Certainly, Dominic Raiola started the soon to be pro bowler on a regimen of gym candy before drilling him on all pointing techniques. "Once Travis figured out the index finger was for turning linebackers into steamrollers and the middle finger was for an unappreciative home crowd, all we really had to do was work on his cleavage", said Raiola. Jim Caldwell expressed his amazement and gratitude for the work the mighty Dom had accomplished. When asked of the turn around in his young center's performance; Did you foresee this sort of improvement for Travis when you learned of Raiola's return? "Who?", said Caldwell. Do you feel Travis will be a leader on and off the field like his mentor? "Huh?" Caldwell exclaimed after a thoughtful gaze toward the omelet station.

With this sort of ringing endorsement, it's no wonder Kansas City Chiefs owner Clark Hunt, snatched Raiola for his offensive line coach. "This is only the beginning. The only thing better than signing up for the three London games next season and getting that Chinese cleat deal finally signed, is knowing that we are going into battle led by Dom the Bomb." The Chiefs have expressed their interest in seeing Raiola move up sooner than later to take on more responsibility. Detroit is expected to pen a deal for Raiola's replacement by next Tuesday. Jeff Backus is by far the favorite candidate according to Caldwell who wouldn't comment on the situation further, exclaiming, "More thigh oil Mrs. F?"
                          Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Golden keyboard award ^^^^
                            Lions Fans.

Comment

• Haha! Nice job, Trick!

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
                                "Who?", said Caldwell. Do you feel Travis will be a leader on and off the field like his mentor? "Huh?" Caldwell exclaimed after a thoughtful gaze toward the omelet station.

hilarious.

Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
                                With this sort of ringing endorsement, it's no wonder Kansas City Chiefs owner Clark Hunt, snatched Raiola for his offensive line coach. "This is only the beginning. The only thing better than signing up for the three London games next season and getting that Chinese cleat deal finally signed, is knowing that we are going into battle led by Dom the Bomb." The Chiefs have expressed their interest in seeing Raiola move up sooner than later to take on more responsibility. Detroit is expected to pen a deal for Raiola's replacement by next Tuesday. Jeff Backus is by far the favorite candidate according to Caldwell who wouldn't comment on the situation further, exclaiming, "More thigh oil Mrs. F?"
                                Lions Fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X