Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the fuck did you just say?

Comment

• It rubs the lotion on it's skin and Stafford leads a Lions win.

Comment

• Stafford played a great game today....I liked the way he took charge in final 37 seconds and was giving it to his teammates when they messsed up.....he looked like a leader today.

Comment

• I loved the fact that Stafford was giving it to his teammates. I was disappointed that his teammates apparently had no idea of the clock and situation. Those guys weren't Rookies, they are supposed to be seasoned veterans (i.e. with a couple years under their belts).

Comment

• I have criticized his leadership in the past. I think he wanted to be a friend to his teammates instead of kicking their ass when it is needed. But again he needed to.klay well to do that or they wi just throw it back at him. Also Quinn may also have basically told him, asked him, do you want to be great and win, or just be another great lion. Big difference in the 2. Let's hope he wants the former.

Comment

• It's called getting older and maturing.

Comment

• 128.2 passer rating

No int's

100+ yards rushing

Clutch performance and kudo's to the offense and Prater, he could have Blair Walsh'd the FG.
                Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• Great stats, but by the 4th quarter Indy was needing to use local junior high students in their secondary. Hopefully he can have similar success vs Minnesota.

Comment

• We indeed did see leadership on the field, particularly at the end of the game.

Stafford should be given credit for winning this game and Defense should be criticized for allowing it to be so close.
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Well said, Malto.
                      ------------
                      <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• JBC gets some credit too for using plays favored by the players. Stafford seems comfortable in this scheme, and it helps his decision-making.

And surprise, surprise, he scrambled well yesterday and made things happen once the play broke down.

Comment

• It's crazy, a no huddle offense works.

Comment

• I liked the three or four plays that looked doomed but then broke for substantial gains. My AAL Abdullah had a really nice cut back left when things closed right. Riddick had one (or two). Stafford had at least one scramble for a first down. The one I remember was a third and long, I think.

Riddick's cuts are quick and strong, making good defenders miss.
                            ------------
                            <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• I LOVE how Stafford and the rest of the offense looked. Good news so far.

However, the Colts were down 4 starters on D to start the game. Starting CB Vontae Davis, nickel CB Darius Butler, starting FS Geathers, and starting DE Henry Anderson.
                              They Colts then lost starting CB Patrick Robinson and starting SS TJ Green during the game. Their CBs were Antonio Cromartie. They just signed the 32 year old a couple of weeks ago. The other CBs were just signed off the street.
                              By the 2nd half, it should have been expected for the Lions to move the ball against the Colts.

Lets see what the Lions offense looks like over the next couple of weeks and particularly week 5 vs Jim Schwartz's Eagles at home.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• It's true that they are only one game into this year, but the offense was a continuation of last year's second half. Lombardi was a bad offensive coordinator.

Comment

Working...
                                X