X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
    Leaders lead

followers squabble in the mud following
    The whole thing people (not just forumites) have been talking about all week is how Stafford led a charge to a victory at the end - correcting team mates when neccessary.
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post

Too bad the douches don't understand the simple stance.
      Didn't you just say yesterday that he put the team on his back and willed them to a victory? And said it was good to see?

If you can't have any satisfaction or joy until after-the-fact, til after he has 'proven it', then why even go along for the ride?

Can't be at all optimistic on the journey? Can't find any enjoyment during the season's run?

After it is over I guess you can find satisfaction in 'being right'.

I have more fun enjoying the ride. I won't prohibit viewing anything as good or fun until Stafford has won a playoff game. By then you have missed most of the good times that get us there.
      Last edited by dpatnod; September 16, 2016, 03:46 PM.
      Lions Fans.

Comment

• Mindset of people taking themselves(and this shit) too seriously.

Comment

• I hope the bandwagon is already full if we have actually do have playoff success.
          Lions Fans.

Comment

• Dominic Raiola Biography

Dominic Raiola joins Detroit’s coaching staff in 2016 as the team’s assistant strength & conditioning coach following a 14-year playing career as the Lions’ mainstay at center from 2001-14.

An ironman along the Lions’ offensive line, Raiola’s 203 career starts rank first all-time in Lions history, while his 219 career games played rank second all-time behind only K Jason Hanson’s 327. His 14 seasons played with the organization are also tied with Dick LeBeau (1959-72) for third all-time in Lions history. From 2006-11 he was named a Lions team captain.

A native of Honolulu, Hawaii, Raiola was drafted by the Lions in the second round (50th overall) of the 2001 NFL Draft out of Nebraska. During his time at Nebraska (1997-2000), he was named a consensus All-Big 12 First Team selection as a junior (1999) and First Team All-American as a senior (2000).
            Lions Fans.

Comment

• I don't think they play the Deuce point in Ping pong, Roary!
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by LightninBoy View Post
                So the first "half" of Stafford's career was 4 years (2009-2013)

The second "half" of his career was 2 years. (2014-2016)

I really can't take the rest of that analysis seriously.
                What is so perplexing?

Are you super concerned with 13 half-there, half-not games 2009-2010?

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                  I don't think they play the Deuce point in Ping pong, Roary!
                  Haha yeah. But seriously I never see him post any more.
                  "Maybe next year."

"If we rebuild it they will win."

Comment

• It is not a "new" role as team as teamn leader. He has been the leader of that team for quite a while. There was no corner to turn

Too bad douches don't understand this simple stance
                    Last edited by CGVT; September 16, 2016, 05:39 PM.
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• What, like some of the team failures could be blamed on other members of the team?

c'mon man. What other qb has had this level of place-kicking quality in the last 3 years? Or running game. Or sure-handed receivers. Or penalty-free play around him.

We should go back to crashing muscle cars and eating weed in the offseason. And learning the rules - like how Kickers don't start. That's how real teams do it.
                      Lions Fans.

Comment

• man patnoid, do you have an understanding of anything human. People have all kinds of diffeent personaities and life histories that make us unique.

Many of us here have been followers of the team since the 70's, just like you. But we are going to take the current team, and the history of the team, and derive different meanings to wins until consistency arrives. yes i was happy that they won, but god, i'm not going to run around the house in my underwear screaming like we won a playoff game.
                        But to relieve your mind, yes I was happy that they won, thank you for wanting me to just be happy cause they won I hope your happy, now your week is fullfilled.

And I want someone to find a happiness dance so we all can share when they win and dance the happy dance and please our forum friend, Dpat-why can't you just be fucking happy, goddarnit-noid

Comment

• LOL. Now that is funny.
                          Lions Fans.

Comment

• We Won!!!!!!!!!

C'mon man - an underwear dance?

Just saying, don't forget to enjoy the good times. Damn too few of them.
                            Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                              .... and derive different meanings to wins until consistency arrives.
                              What is Stafford's performance the last 9 games?

When have we reached 'consistency'? 20 games? 30 games? Should I plan on not feeling better about the Lions until at least 2020?

Not hating on you dude, but it's ok to be hopeful. I've spent too much time feeling hopeless in life. And I really feel like we are a better team now than we have been in the past.

Long way of saying, ... I don't think #9 is the single barrier that holds us back from ever ever ever ever ever ever having success.
                              Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post

Too bad the douches don't understand a simpleton's stance.

FIFY

You go girl!

Drama queen!
                                AAL 2017: Zach "in the beanstalk" Zenner

Comment

Working...
                                X