No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dominic Raiola (/ˈdɒmᵻnɪkraɪˈoʊlə/; born December 30, 1978) is a former American football center. Raiola played his entire 14-year career for the Detroit Lions of the National Football League (NFL). Prior to that he played college football for the University of Nebraska, earned All-American honors, and was recognized as best college center. He was a second-round pick of the Detroit Lions in the 2001 NFL Draft, and has played his entire pro career for the Lions. Increasingly, he has come under scrutiny for dirty plays and for using foul language against fans and others.[citation needed]
    In June 2016, Raiola was hired by the Detroit Lions as a strength and conditioning assistant coach.[1]

Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Seems pretty cut and dried to me

I quit the Lions...goodbye folks, it's been an interesting 22 years round these parts
      Dom back: Dominic Raiola is back with the Lions, and although his role has not been specified publicly, the offensive linemen in particular should benefit from his attitude and experiences in 14 seasons playing center for the Lions.

Raiola, who retired after the 2014 season, was on the practice field in Thursday’s OTA workout. It was the first full practice that was open to the media this offseason.

There have been indications recently that Raiola would return to the Lions in some capacity. - Mike O'Hara

The Lions and ROLLOVER deserve each other.

And I deserve better....

OUT!
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by millenwasmyfavorite View Post
        What is so perplexing?

Are you super concerned with 13 half-there, half-not games 2009-2010?
        Even if you factor in games played - its 61 games the first "half" to 32 games played the second "half". By comparing two "halves" the author is implying the sample sizes are equal but they are not. Its a stupid way to break up Stafford's career and a stupid way to characterize the two different samples.

Anyways, if you are looking for trends in Staffords performance, its pretty simple. He peaked in 2011 then regressed to mediocre until Cooter became his OC. Since then Stafford has been tearing it up.

Comment

• It cannot be overstated how bad Lombardi was.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
            Seems pretty cut and dried to me

I quit the Lions...goodbye folks, it's been an interesting 22 years round these parts
            Dom back: Dominic Raiola is back with the Lions, and although his role has not been specified publicly, the offensive linemen in particular should benefit from his attitude and experiences in 14 seasons playing center for the Lions.

Raiola, who retired after the 2014 season, was on the practice field in Thursday?s OTA workout. It was the first full practice that was open to the media this offseason.

There have been indications recently that Raiola would return to the Lions in some capacity. - Mike O'Hara

The Lions and ROLLOVER deserve each other.

And I deserve better....

OUT!
            Didn't a significant hiatus follow?

Comment

• Originally posted by LightninBoy View Post
              Even if you factor in games played - its 61 games the first "half" to 32 games played the second "half". By comparing two "halves" the author is implying the sample sizes are equal but they are not. Its a stupid way to break up Stafford's career and a stupid way to characterize the two different samples.

Anyways, if you are looking for trends in Staffords performance, its pretty simple. He peaked in 2011 then regressed to mediocre until Cooter became his OC. Since then Stafford has been tearing it up.
              Guess he had a simpler way to describe it.

Comment

• People often talk about the Lions wasting the careers of phenominal talents in the case of say Barry Sanders, and Calvin Johnson who both retired with nothing for championships. I am starting to wonder if perhaps the inability or unwillingness to assemble a complete team might mean they are doing the same to the career of #9? Not putting him in the same category as #20 and # 81, but it is becoming a curiosity what he might be able to accomplish with you-know, a real NFL team?
                Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                  People often talk about the Lions wasting the careers of phenominal talents in the case of say Barry Sanders, and Calvin Johnson who both retired with nothing for championships. I am starting to wonder if perhaps the inability or unwillingness to assemble a complete team might mean they are doing the same to the career of #9? Not putting him in the same category as #20 and # 81, but it is becoming a curiosity what he might be able to accomplish with you-know, a real NFL team?
                  You're right, he's not up there with Johnson or Barry, but I do think it's clear he's a talented NFL QB. He's not elite, but he's on the same level with Flacco and Eli--talented enough to win an SB with the right team at the right time.

Comment

• #frustrating. #caldwellblows.
                    Lions Fans.

Comment

• Yes the Lions ran for 139 yards last week, cause you know if he only had a running game we would score 40 points a game, and scored 13 points with his greatness #9, lol.

Then this week were down 34-3 and at the end of the day again he's being praised for his good play.

I see the same old story line for the last 6 years with Matthew.

Bring on the hate, cause I know it's there.

And yes I know he doesn't play defense.

Stafford for his own sake should play out the next 2 years and bolt.

Go somewhere where he can complete a team and win some playoff games.

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                        Yes the Lions ran for 139 yards last week, cause you know if he only had a running game we would score 40 points a game, and scored 13 points with his greatness #9, lol.

Then this week were down 34-3 and at the end of the day again he's being praised for his good play.

I see the same old story line for the last 6 years with Matthew.

Bring on the hate, cause I know it's there.

And yes I know he doesn't play defense.

Stafford for his own sake should play out the next 2 years and bolt.

Go somewhere where he can complete a team and win some playoff games.
                        You mean play like a champion once the other team gets disinterested, i.e., leading by 28? Sounds familiar.
                        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Good one! Good one!

No hate brother. Happy Sunday.

And how great would it be if he goes and lights up the SB elsewhere?

That'd be awesome, right?

Can we all in unison, just for once, yell out 'Fucking Lions!!!!!!'

instead of 'Fucking Stafford'?
                          Lions Fans.

Comment

• FFS! You would think it was like you were saying:

"it was all great until that fucking #9 got here!!!!"

c'mon. we all know better.

It's nice to have a figure to burn in effigy though, right?
                            Lions Fans.

Comment

• Same thing you guys do with the coaches Noid.

You know, Linnehan sucks, Schwartz sucks
                              Then Lombardi sucks, which he did btw

Then Cooter is the answer until they lose, then Caldwell sucks

See my old thread, Is Stafford a coach killer

Always the coaches, even though most coaches are the same

Bring on a new coach, repeat outcome with the SAME players

Comment

• Big difference between 0-16 and 6-10, i know, yeas it's great

Comment

Working...
                                X