No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah the snippet they're playing on the Ticket makes him sound really salty toward Detroit.

Looking at it in its entirety, he doesn't seem to be dissing Detroit. Can you imagine Rams fans sitting there listening to him extol the virtues of Detroit and their fans? I think he was trying to say the right thing for his team.
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
      Yeah the snippet they're playing on the Ticket makes him sound really salty toward Detroit.

Looking at it in its entirety, he doesn't seem to be dissing Detroit. Can you imagine Rams fans sitting there listening to him extol the virtues of Detroit and their fans? I think he was trying to say the right thing for his team.
      And he made a cunt of that as well.

Man, he sucks. Is there a thread for that?

Oh sorry, this is it. Apologies.

Fk off back to Hollywood, Matt. Salty bstd.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Just to add……. Apologies for coming down hard on Shat-boy…… But if Goff and the defense had not have got it done last night…… the “Staff threw lasers” BS would’ve neen unbearable on this forum. He’s part of Detroits history yes, but fk em…… he’s gone.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• The national media didn’t give two poops about Stafford while he was being heroic playing for the Lions and now they were all sentimental and stuff about him coming back to Detroit. We got the typical “the Lions will be the Lions against their old QB”. F#%k that shit.
          3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
          10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Let’s be honest here of course Stafford is go feel some kind of way knowing that Jared is doing things for the Lions that he could never do and have to live with that failure

Comment

• Originally posted by Sanders Fan View Post
              The national media didn’t give two poops about Stafford while he was being heroic playing for the Lions and now they were all sentimental and stuff about him coming back to Detroit. We got the typical “the Lions will be the Lions against their old QB”. F#%k that shit.
              The Lions are going to have to be Rocky this year as the underdog because it’s clear the media don’t respect us

Comment

• Originally posted by Sanders Fan View Post
                The national media didn’t give two poops about Stafford while he was being heroic playing for the Lions and now they were all sentimental and stuff about him coming back to Detroit. We got the typical “the Lions will be the Lions against their old QB”. F#%k that shit.
                Yeah, it is pretty funny how it’s swung so much the other way - everybody in the media jocking him now. Amazing how a SB win and an actual quality coaching staff around him does it.

Comment

• He was throwing fucking lasers though. That was the worst matchup you could ever expect as a #3 seed hosting a wildcard game.

Comment

• Been doing it his whole career. Tirico dropped a few comments about how Lions fans know all about Stafford’s no look throws, toughness, etc. We all knew for sure (well most of us did). But some of the national douches are just full on Stafford slappies after dismissing him for 12 years.

Comment

• It seemed like he was extra Staffordy yesterday. The Lion secondary helped him out, but some of those throws he was making were not fair.

Comment

• By the way, the old “imagine if Stafford got to play the Lions defense” question? Well, he’s averaging 350 yards across 2 games with 5 TDs and zero turnovers.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                          It seemed like he was extra Staffordy yesterday. The Lion secondary helped him out, but some of those throws he was making were not fair.
                          The one side arm, falling away with the free blitzer in his face was straight bonkers. He wasn’t even turned around.

Comment

• I'm sure Puka Nacua is a great player in his own right, but I'm sure he hit the jackpot going to the Rams.

"But he doesn't make his receivers better!"

Comment

• Stafford didn’t get hit too much last night but when he did it was brutal. The Lions definitely didn’t give him a warm welcome back.
                              3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
                              10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• He’s never bothered to learn judo, apparently.

Comment

Working...
                                X