No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a Stafford fan, but I think the game last night illustrated my only criticism of him. I've felt that he plays the position of QB as well as anyone in the league. I've felt that he was a good leader -- BUT he is not a demand his teammates raise their level of play type leader like, say, a Tom Brady.

I feel like Goff may be trending towards that type of leader, someone who inspires teammates to play above and beyond.

Comment

• Screenshot_20240115-114051_Chrome.jpg
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
        He was throwing fucking lasers though…...
        Yep, no doubt……. But the loving coupled with no doubt “SOL” comments wouldve been unbearable on here. Delighted that Jared Goff managed something that laser chuckin’ Stafford couldn’t. In 12 fucking years.

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Stafford was awesome on Sunday. I thought it was really cool hearing how he and his family cheer for the Lions when they’re not playing Detroit. I hope he gets a nice ovation next year when he comes back.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Got to think that if that Lions defense hadn’t held the Rams & Staff to 23, you wouldn’t be posting that drivel above, JayKay.
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I agree with our twisted-kilt friend. The Staffords have 72 million reasons to say "yay Detroit." I don't hate the man, but the love is getting a little barfy. I refuse to wear my Kelly Stafford onesie in public anymore. It's liberating in a couple ways.
              Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• I still wear it☹️

Comment

• Staff was a problem. No picks or even really close. I would’ve accepted 4th and 4 rather than taking the penalty to go to 3rd and 14. Screamed Puka grab up the seam for first down.

Comment

• Stafford's comments after the game suggest that his balls remain in Kelly's purse. Now who knows, maybe Lions fans did cross the line somehow. But merely booing is not enough.
                    "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                    Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post
                      Stafford's comments after the game suggest that his balls remain in Kelly's purse. Now who knows, maybe Lions fans did cross the line somehow. But merely booing is not enough.
                      He needs to tell her to zip it. She makes his life on the field more difficult.
                      Apathetic No More.

Comment

• He asked to leave, what did he expect?

It was our time. He had his.

Comment

• The comments by Stafford after the game is a tempest in a teapot.

Comment

• Talk show radio drama. Nothing else.
                            Apathetic No More.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                              The comments by Stafford after the game is a tempest in a teapot.
                              No shit. Dude just lost a heartbreaking game where he got the vrap beat out of him. He’s not going to gush about how happy he is for the other side.

Comment

• Someone called into Wojo and Rieger and pointed out that Stafford’s current team probably wouldn’t appreciate him saying anything positive about Detroit after losing such a tough game. Plus he’s probably very bummed he lost. It was a whole lot of nothing about nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X