No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even in victory, there is a strong element of the Detroit fan base that needs to feel disrespected.

Comment

• Matt loves Detroit. He just can’t say it now. Wait until he’s retired.
      3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
      10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
        Even in victory, there is a strong element of the Detroit fan base that needs to feel disrespected.
        Huh? Where are you getting that sentiment?
        "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
        Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• After Jared Goff and the Lions knocked off Matthew Stafford and the Rams for the Lions' first playoff win in 32 years, Stafford had a simple message for Goff when the two teams convened at midfield: Go win it all.
          And Goff had a simple message for Stafford: Nothing but respect.

"Hey man, congratulations," Stafford told Goff after the Lions' 24-23 win over the Rams in the wild-card round last Sunday night, in an exchange captured by NFL Films. "Go fu**ing win it all, buddy!"

Goff later found Stafford again in the horde of players and told him, "You're one tough SOB, alright? I have so much fu**ing respect for you. Keep going."

"I appreciate you, brother," said Stafford. "Hey, good luck, man. You guys are balling. Keep it going."
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
            After Jared Goff and the Lions knocked off Matthew Stafford and the Rams for the Lions' first playoff win in 32 years, Stafford had a simple message for Goff when the two teams convened at midfield: Go win it all.
            And Goff had a simple message for Stafford: Nothing but respect.

"Hey man, congratulations," Stafford told Goff after the Lions' 24-23 win over the Rams in the wild-card round last Sunday night, in an exchange captured by NFL Films. "Go fu**ing win it all, buddy!"

Goff later found Stafford again in the horde of players and told him, "You're one tough SOB, alright? I have so much fu**ing respect for you. Keep going."

"I appreciate you, brother," said Stafford. "Hey, good luck, man. You guys are balling. Keep it going."
            BuT He ShaT oN ThE Cit!Y!!!!!!
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Right now I'm quite happy with the trade.

Goff is my QB, quite happy for him and the Lions. For him "being good enough for f*** Detroit"! (missing his ring in Detroit)

Stafford got his deserved ring. Happy for him also. And he is in a good team.

And we got Gibbs and LaPorta from the deal also.

Ended up a Win-Win deal for everyone.
              Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
              🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 118 Platinum Trophies
              https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Fair.

Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Even though the guy fucking sucks, gave him the 2 mins…….. check out Kelly sitting there listening intently, waiting for “material” to blog about . Why is she even there?
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                    Even though the guy fucking sucks, gave him the 2 mins…….. check out Kelly sitting there listening intently, waiting for “material” to blog about . Why is she even there?
                    She's annoying, and I'm glad that she's in California now.

"I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                    My friend Ken L

Comment

• She’s always his cheerleader
                      she A good wife and he’s a good husband
                      I didn’t like his “leadership” on the Lions but He’s a great family man.
                      That’s the best compliment

Comment

• Yeah, he should have screamed at his teammates more and called them out in press conferences

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                          Yeah, he should have screamed at his teammates more and called them out in press conferences
                          The LA Rams won the Super Bowl with the Stafford trade, and we got a good QB, 2 #1 picks and a 3rd round pick, along with Brad Holmes and Ray Agnew to help accelerate the Detroit Lions rebuild.

3 years later, the trade turned out to be a rare win-win for both sides.
                          "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                          My friend Ken L

Comment

• Don’t get it twisted
                            Your interpretation of my meaning is not the same. I would suggest to go back and fold laundry if you can’t broaden your thought process

Comment

Working...
                            X