Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
    .......another come from behind victory for Matty Boy.

.........and against a previously undefeated team.
    A winning team determination is made at year end. PHI could be a 5-11 team in the end.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• lol. of course.
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
        That pass that stafford threw to tate on 3rd down backpedaling with an unblocked rusher (again!) in his face was incredible and sickening. We finally have a really good QB and we can't fucking protect him.

Look at that play again. maybe a handful of QBs in the NFL complete that pass.
        It was a great pass and only a few NFL QB's can make that throw.
        Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• Stafford is playing well. The problem is that Caldwell ties his hands everytime we get a lead, then expects magic when his play-calling and the team's weaknesses put us behind.

He is the worst sort of gambler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
            A winning team determination is made at year end. PHI could be a 5-11 team in the end.
            Not when the Lions played them.

.....after all if the Power Rankings can allow Indy to remain above the Lions after the Lions defeated them using criteria of Indy losing to an undefeated team and Lions defeating a team with a losing record.....well.....we seem to be evaluating in the moment and the moment was, he defeated an undefeated team with a 4th quarter comeback.

Now, with that said, I did watch the game and the game was won by two big plays by Slay, not Matty boy. But, like he gets hung on when another team mate loses the game, he also gets credit when another team mate wins the game.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Yep Stafford had nothing to do with it.

Check out the clutch play a 9:29

[ame]https://youtu.be/W5uKrtyG1L0?t=9m29s[/ame]
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                Not when the Lions played them.

.....after all if the Power Rankings can allow Indy to remain above the Lions after the Lions defeated them using criteria of Indy losing to an undefeated team and Lions defeating a team with a losing record.....well.....we seem to be evaluating in the moment and the moment was, he defeated an undefeated team with a 4th quarter comeback.

Now, with that said, I did watch the game and the game was won by two big plays by Slay, not Matty boy. But, like he gets hung on when another team mate loses the game, he also gets credit when another team mate wins the game.
                Its determined by year end records.

The record against playoff teams is more proof that it's not how you start, it's how you finish.

Comment

• Stafford and the Lions beat a playoff team last year, on the road to boot.
                  Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• BFD

Look at his overall record in such events.

Comment

• You have to start somewhere.

Comment

• When he finishes a 25 such game run to get even, I'll give some afterthought.

Comment

• Tough guy

Comment

• If he gets a win in the play-offs (big if I know) does it count double or not at all?

Sent from my LG-F670L using Tapatalk
                            AAL- Sam Martin - Because the Punter is one of Detroit's most used assets

Comment

• Stupid argument.

Move along.
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The complaint used to be that he never beat a winning tdam, now that he has accomplished that feat the bar has been moved. Some people, you just can't reach.

Comment

Working...
                                X