Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hah!

Comment

• No shame in having an opinion based on facts and results.

A smart person will change opinion or viewpoint if different facts and/or results change.

Maybe I came across as a hater, but really nothing more than a frustrated Lions fan who didn't see, after 7 years of play a guy who was going to be part of the solution, instead of the problem.

And we still don't know, so go do your happy dance and be happy for once because they won, just like you cried that one time, "can't we just be happy for once because they won" ya know that one

Comment

• I detect a shift in the force...

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
          No shame in having an opinion based on facts and results.

A smart person will change opinion or viewpoint if different facts and/or results change.

Maybe I came across as a hater, but really nothing more than a frustrated Lions fan who didn't see, after 7 years of play a guy who was going to be part of the solution, instead of the problem.

And we still don't know, so go do your happy dance and be happy for once because they won, just like you cried that one time, "can't we just be happy for once because they won" ya know that one
          [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbTcHpPDCu8"]Ted Cruz - Why am I persecuted? - YouTube[/ame]

I actually don't know the underwear dance. That is all you.
          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Just an (at least interesting to me) tidbit

Stafford is on pace for nearly 5k again and 3wr's a RB and a TE on pace to all catch 70 balls He's doing so well taking who is open. Most of his INT's this season aren't even his fault..It's unreal how great he's playing.

Now if we just had some defense...

Comment

• Originally posted by JGSpartan View Post
              Just an (at least interesting to me) tidbit

Stafford is on pace for nearly 5k again and 3wr's a RB and a TE on pace to all catch 70 balls He's doing so well taking who is open. Most of his INT's this season aren't even his fault..It's unreal how great he's playing.

Now if we just had some defense...
              I suspect the Mighty Quinn will dish us up some help there during the off season.

Desperate need of LB and DL. Funny that the backfield is suddenly the strength, eh?
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Depends on what the meaning of 'is' is.
                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• The backfield wasn't that strong today. The backfield got owned by Kenny fucking Britt for crying out loud.
                  Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

You guys can frame it anyway you want.

Stafford play not including the first 2 seasons, or the 2011 season, has been erratic and sometimes game costing.

Now if over the last 8 games of last year, and a full season this year, he proves that he has actually grown as a QB, and is not part of the problem but the solution, then the criticism will stop.

But seriously, at the moment, most people agree that the schedule got easier at the end of last season. And the first part of this season was also supposed to be the easiest. So let's not get too excited.

We all agree that if Stafford becomes a good game manager the Lions still need a running game and defense to contend. Their is a long way to go.

I don't think my rants against him in the past were unjustified. His play used to be part of the problem. Maybe he will change that.
                    You are correct, he was a good game manager today. Hahahahaha

Comment

No shame in having an opinion based on facts and results.

By definition Gonz is not a smart person.
                      AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• Looks like Stafford is carrying this team on his shoulders right now.

Comment

• He's just padding his stats. The carrying of the team is just a byproduct...

Comment

• he only gets those numbers because Calvin Johnson is on his team...

Comment

• Since the second half of Last season into this one Stafford has 34 td 6 int.

Comment

• Imagine Stafford's winning percentage if had Belichick as a head coach or had been playing with NE the last eight years.

Yeah, that would be scary...good.

Considering he has played for perhaps the most inept ownership in sports over the last 60 years, I give him tons of credit.

Brady, Roethlisberger, and Rodgers in their prime and now Luck and Newton, I would take over Stafford...maybe Wilson or Ryan, but probably not. That's about it.

Stafford has the goods.

What great coach has he ever had? Jim Schwartz? Jim Caldwell? Joe Lombardi?

What GM has ever put talent in front of him? When was the last time we had a pro bowl offensive lineman? Titus Young? Eric Ebron? Wow, that's a helluva bunch of talent there.

He had Calvin and that's about it.

Kid is a stud. Super Bowl is coming soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X