• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't think so.

Comment

• I heard you can't win with that guy.
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Stafford has been playing really well this year but the thing that's impressed me the most is his pre snap reads. He's reading defenses really well and is really controlling the line.

I just wish for him he played for a different team. I feel bad that he's a Lion
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Before Dak I would think he would go to Dallas. Now I don't think so.
          Apathetic No More.

Comment

• Jerry Jones would have definitely done it pre Dak
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Who knows maybe we'll go all D in next years draft and have a real football team. Not having any LBs is killing our D
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• That would help jaadam.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Kurt Warner joins in on the Stafford bandwagon

AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Someone wrote MS could be NFL MVP. I don't think you get considered for MVP if you don't win football games.

Comment

• Matthew stafFORD was meant to be a lion and bring us the Super Bowl.

He has the same fucking last name as the owners!

Comment

• I'm worried this bandwagon jumping is going to lead to an epic crash.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                          I'm worried this bandwagon jumping is going to lead to an epic crash.
                          Worried? Hell no. It's going to happen.

The Lions under Ford ownership always crash. It's in the DNA of the franchise!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                            I'm worried this bandwagon jumping is going to lead to an epic crash.
                            Ha! I'm not even that sold on him. I just think he is a lot better than the He-Man Stafford Haters Club thinks he is.

There is no denying that, with the exception of the Chicago game, he has been very good so far this year
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I still can't believe we lost that one against Chicago.

Just horrible
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                                I still can't believe we lost that one against Chicago.

Just horrible
                                It was the only game that Stafford didn't play well enough to carry this sad-sack team.
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X