Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, what a missed opportunity. Ha!
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
      I watched three Presidential Debates and Hillary never busted that out.
      Originally posted by CGVT View Post
      Damn, what a missed opportunity. Ha!
      lol
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
        You're probably right. He hasn't played in 2 years. Either way we need some help there. I thought the D did really well this weekend in what was a bad matchup for them on that side of the ball but the LBs need help. Levy or Bostic or anyone needs to come back and step up. we won't have much more growth because the position is so weak.

At least we know what the first pick next year will look like.
        I Lol'd on this man. You've been a Loins fan long enough to know the birds in AP seem to fly a different way.
        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Normally I'd agree but I like Quinn. I like his draft and his big fail was not getting Okung in FA which now it looks like a good move. Decker looks like a building block.

You can't fix this franchise in one off season but looking back I'd have liked to have seen another LB pickup but who knew Levy would shit the bed again.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
            Normally I'd agree but I like Quinn. I like his draft and his big fail was not getting Okung in FA which now it looks like a good move. Decker looks like a building block.

You can't fix this franchise in one off season but looking back I'd have liked to have seen another LB pickup but who knew Levy would shit the bed again.

We did man....we did...
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• You guys were right. This guy sucks. Oh well, can't change my vote now.
              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• these wins don't count

they only count for Matt if they lose
                AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Time to start over at QB, he can't make the big play.

Comment

• lol.
                    Lions Fans.

Comment

• That the Lions are 5-4 must mean Stafford is completely average. After all, wins and losses are all that matter.

And you can't win the NFL with an average QB. Gotta cut him. Especially since he'll no doubt ask for way too much money. Can't pay players too much, after all.

Comment

• Maybe Osweiller will be available in 2017!!!!
                        Lions Fans.

Comment

• I think Stafford should be in the MVP discussion.
                          Media is all in on Brady for MVP.. and he is definitely playing well. The Patriots are 3-1 without Brady however.

Stafford is by far the best player on this team and hides a lot of the deficiencies.... like a young o-line, bad defense, and questionable coaches.
                          If it wasn't for Stafford's heroics/greatness, the Lions are the Cleveland Browns (I think someone of this forum said that too).

Oh and those dropped passes too.
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Is dwt on an extended camping trip in the Alps?

Comment

• Secret mission to Mars
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• You can't win with that guy on the forum.
                                Lions Fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X