No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signing Stafford to an extension will not be an issue, good quarterbacks rarely hit the market in their prime. Bees was the last one to do so.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
      I've claimed all along we could be a better team without CJ. I was laughed at but we are. Imagine that.
      I said the same thing. Actually, I think I was responding to one of your posts.

Who's laughing now?

Go Lions!
      AAL 2017: Zach "in the beanstalk" Zenner

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
        The main thing is the offensive coordinator is loads better than Lombardi and Stafford is older with more experience. There has been a clear line of demarcation of Stafford's play since the firing and the receivers have changed.
        With that said. Let's agree that Caldwell would not have fired Lombardi unless he was forced to and the success this year should be credited to his supporting staff.
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          Signing Stafford to an extension will not be an issue, good quarterbacks rarely hit the market in their prime. Bees was the last one to do so.
          ....and did because he was injured goods.

I understand this but, will not be happy until I hear he is signed.

Comment

• He didn't hit it because he was injured goods, he hit it because they drafted Phillips Rivers because of their impatience with the development of Brees. His injury scared off teams like the Dolphins and maybe the Lions, but it was clear he was going before he got hurt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
              With that said. Let's agree that Caldwell would not have fired Lombardi unless he was forced to and the success this year should be credited to his supporting staff.

You refuse to give the guy any credit. Let's agree that no matter what kind of nitpicking about Caldwell, that he's doing a stellar job.

Go Lions!

Comment

• this thread title has got to be changed....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan V View Post
                  this thread title has got to be changed....
                  No need.

This thread was nothing but a troll of the He Man Stafford Haters Club.

As a matter of fact, it still is.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Datfroggy View Post
                    You refuse to give the guy any credit. Let's agree that no matter what kind of nitpicking about Caldwell, that he's doing a stellar job.

Go Lions!
                    I do not refuse to give him credit.

I give him credit for.....

1. Putting the team on the same page

2. Driving home the point that hard work gains success

3. Understanding Player issues

4. The record of every year is to his credit

I give him discredit for.....

1. Game management

2. Not recognizing when a change is necessary

3. Poor choices when there can be dispute

4. Deer in the headlights looks which really transmits what is going on in the brain

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                      Haven't seen any haters around here in awhile.
                      Hard to admit that they are wrong?
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                        I do not refuse to give him credit.
                        Nonsense.

Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                        This sounds like you're giving credit to everyone but Caldwell. It'd be nice if all the "haters" finally concede that he's doing a pretty good job up until now.

Go Lions!

Comment

• Probably should have cut Stafford last offseason...

Comment

• I am liking this Matt Stafford guy, he is getting the job done. What was the spread? Like, 6 towards NO??

Comment

• Trade him now while he has value. We may be able to get a 3rd rounder for him.
                              Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• If the Lions don't find a way to keep Stafford, it might be the thing that finally breaks my fandom.

Watching Barry and Calvin retire early as well as Suh leaving was soul-crushing.

Losing the best QB this team has ever had would be back-breaking.

Comment

Working...
                                X