Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
    Stafford will be first ballot hall of fame.
    :-o

That's bold Cody!
    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Futureshock View Post

That's trolling Cody!
      FIFY
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Originally posted by Futureshock View Post

That's bold Cody!
        He didn't say which hall of fame.

Comment

If the thread title is one (troll) extreme viewpoint and my comment was the opposite (troll) extreme view, that answer to this discussion probably lies somewhere in the middle.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

This thread is not about being reasonable.
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

Go get em Matt!
              [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQughSDZ8-I"]Matthew Stafford Highlights 2015 HD - YouTube[/ame]
              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

[ame]https://youtu.be/mf2LfAjhsvE[/ame]
                2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

Ha!

Comment

Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
                    You're correct, but he should have stepped up in the pocket and hit the open receiver in the middle for a first down, not to mention the entire side to his right was clear for him to get more time.....but instead he pulled a Stafford.
                    Go look again, there was no pocket to step into.
                    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• lol that video... Half of the time I think of Stafford, that songs pops up in my head. Dammit, 2010...
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
                        Go look again, there was no pocket to step into.
                        You look again, there f our yards between him and the next defender, there's plenty of places for him to step away from the DE.

Comment

• He could have hovered Jet Li / Peyton Manning style and delivered a kung fu panda double jump kick, c'mon.
                          Lions Fans.

Comment

• At the 3:00 mark

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du5SopfbML0"]Best Jukes In Football History - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                              He could have hovered Jet Li / Peyton Manning style and delivered a kung fu panda double jump kick, c'mon.
                              You mean like actually make a play to win a playoff game? We can't have that, because then the Lions would be winners, and you don't like winners.

Comment

• LOL. Yep, that's what I meant.
                                Lions Fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X