No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaJlARIsLek"]#1 Matthew Stafford | Top 10 Mic'd Up Guys of All Time | NFL Films - YouTube[/ame]

Riley! Riley!

Get the..... Get off me.

Awesome sauce.
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• What always amazes me about that Cleveland game is he's lying on the sideline with a separated shoulder, in great pain, and has trainers all around him. And yet he hears the Cleveland timeout and still has the presence of mind to understand that means he can go back in. Unbelievable. Like the one guy said in the video, if someone scripted this for a movie, nobody would believe it.

Comment

• GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbCoqfHQG5E"]Matthew Stafford Gameday Morning Interview (Dec. 4, 2016) - YouTube[/ame]
            Lions Fans.

Comment

• Dude, Kurt Warner. Lions & Vikings 8-8 and Packers win the division?
              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• What?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                  What?
                  There was a segment on the interview one with Mooch, Warner, and I missed her name but a cast member that is apparently from my home area (Okemos). She put up a prediction for the north with the Lions winning the division at 10-6 and the queens and packers below them in that order.

Warner's prediction was that basically the Lions went 1-4 (this is the morning before the Saints game) and vikings winning 2 more games and the packers winning 4-1 with the packers swooping in to take the north by 2.
                  AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• ^^
                    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Terry cracked me up in the last minute of that video.
                      The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• Originally posted by fontes91 View Post
                        Ditto. But I give myself grace because my ass has been burned 8200 times by the Lions. That said, it seems different now, mostly because of Stafford and the coordinators. I ate too much kung pao this eve so maybe I'll feel differently again in an hour or so.
                        This team is like 4-5 games where the other team actually helped decide the game by making Caldwell-like decisions - from Caldwell being a chestnut.

Comment

• This thread always makes me smile. I like to imagine what new members are thinking when they join the board and see this thread for the first time:

"My God, what more do they expect from this guy?! These people are obviously nuts."

lol

AAL: A'Shawn Robinson

Comment

• Newbies think that even if they don't see the threads name. Then we slightly gang up on them with subtle insults, inside jokes, strong opinions, passive aggressive sarcastic condescending responses until they head for the hills.

Then we get back to important conversations like DanOs balls and Barry vs Emmitt.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• LOL.
                              Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                                Newbies think that even if they don't see the threads name. Then we slightly gang up on them with subtle insults, inside jokes, strong opinions, passive aggressive sarcastic condescending responses until they head for the hills.

Then we get back to important conversations like DanOs balls and Barry vs Emmitt.
                                Don't forget Joey Harrington and why he sucked, who the lions should draft, and Ebron.

The finer discussions in life.
                                AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

Working...
                                X