No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwt no-sells any attempt at humor, that's how he rolls.

Comment

• I preferred at the :43 mark.

The human joystick fd up the donkeys.
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
        Dwt no-sells any attempt at humor, that's how he rolls.
        Stafford needs to work on those jukes and get 'em down like Peyton did.
        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
          Stafford needs to work on those jukes and get 'em down like Peyton did.
          Nope, just learn how to make a few plays to win playoff games.......like Payton did.......even in this year, in his worst year. Sad, Stafford can't even match a decrepit old man struggling through the end of his career......and he's your man.

Comment

• Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• DWT's funeral will be the one place on earth where nobody cries.

Comment

• Just when you think this couldn't get any more ridiculous, someone grabs a shovel and starts digging.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
                  Nope, just learn how to make a few plays to win playoff games.......like Payton did.......even in this year, in his worst year. Sad, Stafford can't even match a decrepit old man struggling through the end of his career......and he's your man.
                  You keep trying to predict the future, you can't. None of us can. Man has been trying since the beginning of time.
                  "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• In the 2015 regular season, Stafford was sacked 44 times. He was banged and battered for most of the season. The offensive line gave him less than two seconds in the pocket to spot his receivers and throw the ball. With two new draft picks being offensive linemen, the Lions are focused on providing the protection for Stafford. This will allow the offense to focus on its best player. Since being drafted in 2009, Stafford has progressed into the best quarterback the Lions have ever had. Shattering all passing records. There is a large possibility that he could remain the greatest quarterback in franchise history. In other words, this is the Lions’ Golden Age for the quarterback position. If there were to be a time to build around a player and push for a championship, the next five years are very vital to the teams’ success
                    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• I've sort of given up trying to use facts and logic in this discusion. Both are lost on some people.
                      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• F'in Stafford.
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• No QB wins Super Bowls on his own. Whether it's a good offensive line, good "weapons", good coaches, or a good defense, every QB that has won a Super Bowl has had some help.

It's like Steve Yzerman of the Red Wings. By 1994, after about 10-11 years in the league, there were quite a few people who questioned whether you could win with him. His leadership, his talent, his heart and desire were all questioned. But as management added complements, the team got better and then he ended up "leading" the Wings to three Cups. Now he's considered one of the greatest leaders in NHL history.

I'm not completely sold on Stafford but I don't think you can say you can't win with him.

Comment

• Since we got him I'm hoping Stafford takes a leap forward and familiarity with the coordinator helps.

The typical pre-season hope will turn to mud at week 5.

Comment

• Probably.

Comment

• Difference is is that yzerman produced on the ice no matter who the coach was or the system

Comment

Working...
                                X