No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My concern was for the Lions mirror issues i have with u of m this year. The play calling has been predictable and often give up on what's working. How did we give up on Zenner last week when he was gashing Dallas up.

That's pretty concerning
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• If teams are blitzing and bringing a pass rush where is a RB screen? Do we have any trick plays besides the Tate WR screen play?
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• They weren't really blitzing, they were getting a lot of consistent pressure with 3 men while running dime coverage.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
          Fucking excuses.

Why is it Detroit can never get that 2nd string running back that gets them over the top yet NE can exchange players at will and never miss a beat???

No, he would not be a winner there, Tony Romo wasn't why would Stafford be?

BTW - if you knew anything about the team you claim to be a super fan of, there's one stat that would give you hope. Of the three games Stafford has won against winning teams - two of those games were against Green Bay, but you're not even informed enough about your team that you know that tid bit of information.
          Get bent.
          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• It's the qua-aaa-rter- ba-a-ack. Dra-aaaa---aaft Tom Bra-aaaaaady!
            Apathetic No More.

Comment

• I'm mostly unaffected by Stafford's history against winning teams because the VAST majority of those losses came when TEAM Lions were the bottom of the barrel, worst organized, and worst coached. It has been Stafford that has dragged this organization from the trash heap.

Also, he is unquestionably the BEST Lion QB in my lifetime.
              ------------
              <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Agree Drew.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• 5-43 or 48 something in that range against teams that finished with a winning record.

Its fn pitiful of a 1st overall pick QB.

ABSOLUTELY HORRIFIC with zero excuses.
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• There is no doubt.
                    Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                      5-43 or 48 something in that range against teams that finished with a winning record.

Its fn pitiful of a 1st overall pick QB.

ABSOLUTELY HORRIFIC with zero excuses.
                      Was the great Joe Montana of the 80's surrounded by mediocre, shitty players, but because he himself was so good, they won 3 or 4 SB's? Or was he surrounded by decent players? Genuine question, not in any way trying to a smart ass.
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• All scrubs.
                        Lions Fans.

Comment

• Especially that Rice guy, he was terrible.
                          Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Some of you will do anything to defend Stafford.

Enough already.

Joe Montana was not the first overall pick of his draft class.

But he certainly made everyone better. Still waiting on Detroit.

Comment

• Some of you will do anything to defend Stafford.

Enough already.

Joe Montana was not the first overall pick of his draft class.

But he certainly made everyone better. Still waiting on Detroit.

Btw Marko69, Montana was a 3rd round draft pick. That's more ammo on my side of thinking than the who knows what angle in defense of Stafford. It's been what, 8 fn years already. The training wheels are tossed aside long ago.

Comment

• Like I said, genuine question. I mean you could put Lionel Messi into the Hibernian FC team and every cunt on the planet would cease to hear about him.
                                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Working...
                                X